1. Default Re: Helmets

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Black and red work together on checker boards. Go king yourself
    How about this design I conjured up?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    That’s one ugly helmet.
    Why not add an NRA logo as well? Or just go full MAGA with it.

Default Re: Helmets

Quote Originally Posted by CajunByDesign View Post
    How about this design I conjured up?
    That’s good, gotta take the Ragin Cajuns out that logo is to busy. Looks good though !

I know I have had a problem LA red if you put it on a red background it won’t show up, I try to come up with ones I can use for red as well as white backgrounds.

I am down with LA! I think it is unique and I really don’t think it will be mistaken as Los Angeles

Look.

Let's just skip to the end right now.

Just put LOUISIANA in white letters curved just like the current helmet logo in a fashion that mimics another white stripe on the helmet just like the current ones.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    Look.

Let's just skip to the end right now.

Just put LOUISIANA in white letters curved just like the current helmet logo in a fashion that mimics another white stripe on the helmet just like the current ones.
    We can do that, but I think part of the discussion is what could represent Louisiana in a shorten version. LA would work

I think LA is a great way to show we are Louisiana I think like UGA, UVA etc just don’t use the U

7. Default Re: Helmets

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    That’s good, gotta take the Ragin Cajuns out that logo is to busy. Looks good though !

I know I have had a problem LA red if you put it on a red background it won’t show up, I try to come up with ones I can use for red as well as white backgrounds.

I am down with LA! I think it is unique and I really don’t think it will be mistaken as Los Angeles
    Attached Images Attached Images  

If you take my avatar helmet and replace the FDL on one side with a "LA" and keep the numbers on the other side, I could live with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    I think LA is a great way to show we are Louisiana I think like UGA, UVA etc just don’t use the U
    But uga and Uva aren't on their helmets

I am going to nit pic, if you okay with that because it really does look good.

What if you put the bottom L that Lines up with the horizontal of the A like in the first?

Also I am thinking I do not know if it’s possible putting the L Inside the A, maybe try to make it look iconic.

Name:  IMG_5442.png
Views: 129
Size:  3.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    If you take my avatar helmet and replace the FDL on one side with a "LA" and keep the numbers on the other side, I could live with that.
    Good idea. Not a huge fan of white helmets in gemeral and if it is a white helmet I prefer a stripe though. unless the fdl is too big to add a stripe

Just getting a visual I am down! Looks good. I say put the double red strips on the top and always love the red facemask but if it’s a white out replace the facemask with white and you got yourself a winner!

Name:  IMG_5444.png
Views: 132
Size:  398.0 KB

Name:  IMG_5443.jpeg
Views: 125
Size:  25.3 KB

My god you guys must be bored. Script Cajuns or the giant Fluer De Lis are the two best helmets we’ve ever worn. Both are classic and timeless.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    My god you guys must be bored. Script Cajuns or the giant Fluer De Lis are the two best helmets we’ve ever worn. Both are classic and timeless.
    Not really ! I mean to get things done and to come up with a good design it takes brainstorming and effort!

1 more month right lol lmfao!?

You guys give people too much credit.stand on the corner of Hibbart and St Mary with the LA helmet, you'll get a 50+ % response rateLos Angeles. In today's culture, LA is synonymous with Los Angeles not Louisiana.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst . 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . LastLast

Thread Information