Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 . LastLast

Thread: Helmets

Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . I feel quite confident that many here would just love it for Melanie to be screaming with them . . . Biden whispering in their ear, not so much . . .
    Ahh. Correct again

2. Default Re: Helmets

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    Black in good taste is okay. If they offer a discount on black as a promotional things like uniforms helmets whatever, why not take them on there offer.

I just wish they would do it in good taste! It’s not hard to come up with a uniform that looks good in black! I already have an example.

Same as an all white uniform, Change it up do something different for both.

Black is okay if used as a secondary color, I mean just like with trims or logos black needs to be used.

I really think my goal is to try to please CajunVic it’s almost impossible, and very frustrating!! LMFAO joking
    . . . oh, I am very pleased that black is as prominent of a school color as it has become . . . its all the others who are freaking out about our usage and custom of black that you need to try and assist . . . sometimes I'm not sure they are going to make it . . .

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    "Ragin Pagin - Where Every Thread is a Conversation with Vic, Whether You Want It To Be or Not.and Then He Claims Everyone Is Obsessed with Him"

Might be too long, I'll let Turbine shorten it down
    If he is on mute then how can this be

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Lots of conspiracy theories on this site and lots of people claiming that Cajun Vic has multiple personalities on this site, but I am going to start a new one. There is only one person this site that uses . as much as CV, and that person is. Boomer.

Is Boomer, Cajun Vic.

I don't know, but

FYI, this is all in fun
    Both Turbine and fan of 71 have types of fans in their name

I know both of them very well and Vic just ain’t no Boomer . . .
    Maybe the cane cutters should change their name to the Cajun vics like these guys did for Boomer

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schaumburg_Boomers

Default Re: Helmets

Quote Originally Posted by Ragin9221 View Post
    Black in good taste is okay. If they offer a discount on black as a promotional things like uniforms helmets whatever, why not take them on there offer.

I just wish they would do it in good taste! It’s not hard to come up with a uniform that looks good in black! I already have an example.

Same as an all white uniform, Change it up do something different for both.

Black is okay if used as a secondary color, I mean just like with trims or logos black needs to be used.

I really think my goal is to try to please CajunVic it’s almost impossible, and very frustrating!! LMFAO joking
    I'm with you. Black is not a school color, but i'm 100% good with it as a uniform color. Honestly, we should wear black more. It compliments red and white very well.more so than other color combinations. Red/white/black looks way better than, for example, purple/yellow/black.

7. Default Re: Helmets

. . . except on the regular and often occasions when Louisiana wears black and it’s other two colors provide for a good color or background . . .
    Black and red work together on checker boards. Go king yourself

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    I'm with you. Black is not a school color, but i'm 100% good with it as a uniform color. Honestly, we should wear black more. It compliments red and white very well.more so than other color combinations. Red/white/black looks way better than, for example, purple/yellow/black.
    Vic and Babb 4H agree, wow

Not 100 pct applicable to just helmets but I am surprised we weren't higher, could shape the helmet discussion.

Glad to see you know who at the bottom

https://twitter.com/BigGameBoomer/st.44213376987140

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    Not 100 pct applicable to just helmets but I am surprised we weren't higher, could shape the helmet discussion.

Glad to see you know who at the bottom

https://twitter.com/BigGameBoomer/st.44213376987140
    I am trying to understand these tiers? I be honest Ragin Cajun logo is not that great. Only good thing is we have uniformity.

If we really have that discussion look at the difference between Tier I vs a Tier V logo.

Tulane, Texas, Arkansas, Clemson, Michigan State Florida etc. no letters no words just symbols!

Why the FDL is the best we can use for the University.

11. Default Re: Helmets

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Black and red work together on checker boards. Go king yourself
    but, but, but I love Evangeline White just as much . . .

12. Default Re: Helmets

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    Vic and Babb 4H agree, wow
    . . . he knows we have always agreed . . . he has just failed to admit . . .

13. Default Re: Helmets

but, but, but I love Evangeline White just as much . . .
    Michael Jackson fan?
    Ebony & Ivory?

14. Default Re: Helmets

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Michael Jackson fan?
    Ebony & Ivory?
    . . . I loved Michael Jackson . . . what an entertainer . . .

They was also a wide receiver who grew up in Louisiana named Michael jackson and he played for two teams that both wore black but were never once complained about for doing so

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 . LastLast

Thread Information