Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread: Helmets

Default Re: Helmets

While coke's official logo may only be red (or red and white) everytime they introduce a new product (to gain new target markets/ new customer base) the new product shows an increase of black in the packaging and/or on the logo

2. Default Re: Helmets

. . . it’s getting to the level where all this discussion against our school color black while each sports team regularly and consistently marches out there to compete with black on and almost every promotional tool of this university, even this one, uses black as a primary color is conduct approaching the R word . . . don’t be R . . .

3. Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    I have not heard Melania screaming, was she screaming at you
    . . . I feel quite confident that many here would just love it for Melanie to be screaming with them . . . Biden whispering in their ear, not so much . . .

4. Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . I feel quite confident that many here would just love it for Melanie to be screaming with them . . . Biden whispering in their ear, not so much . . .
    Lots of conspiracy theories on this site and lots of people claiming that Cajun Vic has multiple personalities on this site, but I am going to start a new one. There is only one person this site that uses . as much as CV, and that person is. Boomer.

Is Boomer, Cajun Vic.

I don't know, but

FYI, this is all in fun

5. Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Lots of conspiracy theories on this site and lots of people claiming that Cajun Vic has multiple personalities on this site, but I am going to start a new one. There is only one person this site that uses . as much as CV, and that person is. Boomer.

Is Boomer, Cajun Vic.

I don't know, but

FYI, this is all in fun
    I know both of them very well and Vic just ain’t no Boomer . . .

6. Default Re: Helmets

. . . except on the regular and often occasions when Louisiana wears black and it’s other two colors provide for a good color or background . . .
    You are so confused on this.

When Louisiana goes with the free black promo uniforms, Red and White are highlight borders not background colors.

7. Default Re: Helmets

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    While coke's official logo may only be red (or red and white) everytime they introduce a new product (to gain new target markets/ new customer base) the new product shows an increase of black in the packaging and/or on the logo
    Right?

Black fits with their Zero product line.

8. Default Re: Helmets

. . . don’t ever underestimate the power of black . . .

Default Re: Cajun Field update

Is Boomer, Cajun Vic.

I don't know, but

FYI, this is all in fun
    Check your PM Dave.

10. Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Check your PM Dave.
    Oh, a little secret ___ here . . .

Is Boomer, Cajun Vic.

I don't know, but

FYI, this is all in fun
    Careful, if you use too many more "."s in your post, people are going to claim that YOU are Cav-Vic.

12. Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    Careful, if you use too many more "."s in your post, people are going to claim that YOU are Cav-Vic.
    . . .your ___ has no ceiling . . .

. . .your ___ has no ceiling . . .
    "Ragin Pagin - Where Every Thread is a Conversation with Vic, Whether You Want It To Be or Not.and Then He Claims Everyone Is Obsessed with Him"

Might be too long, I'll let Turbine shorten it down

Default Re: Helmets

Black in good taste is okay. If they offer a discount on black as a promotional things like uniforms helmets whatever, why not take them on there offer.

I just wish they would do it in good taste! It’s not hard to come up with a uniform that looks good in black! I already have an example.

Same as an all white uniform, Change it up do something different for both.

Black is okay if used as a secondary color, I mean just like with trims or logos black needs to be used.

I really think my goal is to try to please CajunVic it’s almost impossible, and very frustrating!! LMFAO joking

15. Default Re: Cajun Field update

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    "Ragin Pagin - Where Every Thread is a Conversation with Vic, Whether You Want It To Be or Not.and Then He Claims Everyone Is Obsessed with Him"

Might be too long, I'll let Turbine shorten it down
    . . . from the guy whose "go to" subject has been Vic for at least 3 years . . . please don't ever let yourself believe that you and JMV are everyone . . .

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 . LastLast

Thread Information