Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Gunner Leger Podcast

Default Re: Gunner Leger Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by NewsCopy View Post
    Gunner Leger always knew selling commercial insurance wasn’t going to be his future.

The truth was baseball, in some form, would remain prevalent in his life. The former Louisiana baseball pitcher meandered through a short stretch of time post his playing career in the private sector before joining the Ragin’ Mounds team in Youngsville, just down the street.

"Diaz: Could you have envisioned a better scenario for your first job in coaching?

Leger: I don’t know If I could draw it up better in my head, at a spot I wanted to be and how much this place means to me. Deggs recruited me before he left for Sam Houston. I knew later on, there might be potential for it to be here. But in no stretch did I know for sure."

I think they call that Divine Intervention.

Where is starting point for finding Jay walker interviews? I searched you tube and podcast and no luck

Quote Originally Posted by CajunPride View Post
    Where is starting point for finding Jay walker interviews? I searched you tube and podcast and no luck
    Kinda crazy it doesn't exist as links on ragincajuns.com (I went look there first), but here you go:

https://open.spotify.com/show/6CoghC.3706b42ae&nd=1

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas.t/id1627059703

Just listened to this pod cast. Tijuana Mexico is not somewhere I would have thought to get cancer treatment. Is that a pretty common thing? It sounded like like she got great care.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Just listened to this pod cast. Tijuana Mexico is not somewhere I would have thought to get cancer treatment. Is that a pretty common thing? It sounded like like she got great care.
    Usually anywhere right over the border. My brother’s treatments were in Matamoris.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    Usually anywhere right over the border. My brother’s treatments were in Matamoris.
    Interesting to know. Are the doctors typically native Mexican are from US and other countries?

7. Default Re: Gunner Leger Podcast

My only problem with Mexico is it’s absolutely been proven to be untrustworthy. I’m sure there are many great facilities using cutting edge technology and trustworthy there as well. Trick is to fully understand what you’re dealing with.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    My only problem with Mexico is it’s absolutely been proven to be untrustworthy. I’m sure there are many great facilities using cutting edge technology and trustworthy there as well. Trick is to fully understand what you’re dealing with.
    Because our doctors and pharmaceutical companies are so trust worthy?

9. Default Re: Gunner Leger Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Because our doctors and pharmaceutical companies are so trust worthy?
    Whatever

Whatever
    Well maybe people Shouldn’t have to go to Mexico to have treatment that works on terminal diseases. The FDA can’t have doctors curing everyone though, it’s bad for business. However, assisted suicide is allowed in 11 states.

11. Default Re: Gunner Leger Podcast

You’d rather roll the life or death dice in Mexico than America. Yeah I get it.

They aren’t doing voodoo man, they are having huge success In treating cancer there, but it’s not FDA approved…and yes actually, considering medical malpractice is in the top 5 causes of deaths in this country I would not be scared to go to Mexico for treatment, I hope you or a family member aren’t ever in that position.

13. Default Re: Gunner Leger Podcast

. . . so where are the govt imposed lines drawn in the US when it comes to progressive and untested medical treatments . . . it’s obviously very political . . . otherwise no one would be left hanging to wait around on the long term effects of the Covid vaccine . . .

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    Well maybe people Shouldn’t have to go to Mexico to have treatment that works on terminal diseases. The FDA can’t have doctors curing everyone though, it’s bad for business. However, assisted suicide is allowed in 11 states.
    Because curing disease is not a profitable business model?

I think I’d choose MD Anderson but I’m not Crazy.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information