Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 33 34 35 36

Thread: QB1

1. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    Right if not tipped and had he not had 3 defenders in his face. Other than that if he was open great play.
    Pass would've been caught though. I dont think you read my post. Not every play has to be a bomb down the sidelines. Stacking gains like that is how you put together a solid drive.

2. Default Re: QB1

. . . he don’t know . . .

Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by des for pres View Post
    Pass would've been caught though. I dont think you read my post. Not every play has to be a bomb down the sidelines. Stacking gains like that is how you put together a solid drive.
    Do you always assume a ball thrown into triple coverage was going to be caught? What an easy game this is.

Do you always assume a ball thrown into triple coverage was going to be caught? What an easy game this is.
    Just Against our defense or in all cases?

This sight needs more intelligent people like big poppa

Quote Originally Posted by DaBoot View Post
    This sight needs more intelligent people like big poppa
    Former coach who knows the game.

7. Default Re: QB1

it was a 3 yard route in the middle of the field man. Youre responding to this post as if the play was drawn up to be tipped at the line and have a jump ball for migl

8. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by des for pres View Post
    it was a 3 yard route in the middle of the field man. Youre responding to this post as if the play was drawn up to be tipped at the line and have a jump ball for migl
    migl clearly had a step on the linebacker, and would have had a chance to make the catch had the ball not been tipped at the line. Yes, he wouldve got his bell rung by the db crashing in.

Maybe if instead of qb1 and qb2 we called them qb R and qb C or qb V and qb W or qb U and qb L, we would confuse the opponents in their prep

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 33 34 35 36

Thread Information