Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst . 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 . LastLast

Thread: QB1

Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I’m pulling for every single player to compete at their God given best. Let the chips fall where they may. CMD probably should pick one, and only one to start and play the vast majority of the plays.

Hopefully none are paying attention to some of these useless debates.
    He already has picked one.

2. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    . . . the funny thing is that everybody has been told that over and over and over again . . . even by the bird . . . and they just won’t listen . . .

3. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Sorry to inform you they do pay attention to this site.
    If CMD uses this site for any coaching decisions he’s not as smart as he needs to be.

If CMD uses this site for any coaching decisions he’s not as smart as he needs to be.
    I never said he uses this site for any coaching decisions. I said THEY as in players, coaches, administration staff, etc view this site and some even post on this site.

5. UL Football Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by JayWalker View Post
    I’m pretty sure he said Ben was his starting quarterback. He had one extra comment about him being ready mentally. What that might mean was also transparent.

6. Default Re: QB1

. . . if he uses this site for anything, other than to discretely provide information, he is not smart at all . . .

7. Default Re: QB1

My fingers crossed that Dale Martin gets moved back from WR to QB and has won the starting job.

8. Default Re: QB1

. . . Vic and his bird told y’ll months ago . . . Vic and his bird told y’ll weeks ago . . . Vic and his bird told y’ll days ago . . . Vic and his bird is tell’m you today . . . BW is QB1 . . . embrace it . . . have fun with it . . . learn from what a past coach did with Levi that it is better to enjoy the good times than to protest through them . . . give yourself a fighting chance as a fan to enjoy the success we are fixing to come upon with BW under the center . . . have fun . . . Vic and The Bird

It’s going to be Ben and he will be really successful. We just need to be able to score TDs over FGs.

Iff he did/does read this stuff, I'm sure it is just to get a good laugh!

Quote Originally Posted by moorecajun View Post
    Iff he did/does read this stuff, I'm sure it is just to get a good laugh!
    I think any coach or admin that reads this site does so only to get a pulse for what the fan base is feeling. Probably fair to say the most passionate fans come here. I am sure this is not where they come for their strategic planning meetings.

12. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I think any coach or admin that reads this site does so only to get a pulse for what the fan base is feeling. Probably fair to say the most passionate fans come here. I am sure this is not where they come for their strategic planning meetings.
    . . . yes, all 20 or 30 of them post here . . .

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Correct, to get a pulse on what the fan base is feeling. They NEVER take anything said into consideration and that is unfortunate as plenty of good ideas are posted on this site in regards to numerous topics.

BW will have a really great year and this team will be better than most people think they will be.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    BW will have a really great year and this team will be better than most people think they will be.
    I can get behind that. I know he’s been “completely cleared” but 12 games coming off an ACL less than 9 months ago we will be lucky if he starts them all.

Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst . 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 . LastLast

Thread Information