Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst . 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 . LastLast

Thread: QB1

Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Grayson tried, he just didn’t have the grades.
    Can't really blame him. Did you see what they were offering for Tagavilova. I'm sure Huge Freeze would've thrown in a couple strippers he had left over from Liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Also, Chriss will be the starting QB here in 2024. That is another reason he will not be moved. He may be one play away from starting here in 2023. Rarely does one go through a season without your starter missing time. Levi Lewis was an exception.
    He absolutely will be. Whether intentional or not, losing a helmet and having to sit next play out is a terrible rule that can change a season.

Cajuns lost a helmet in every single game in the 2021 campaign.

Levi lost his at CF, and Chandler came in and almost threw a P6

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    The only one writing a check he can't cash is the one who is proclaiming the WR room is so blessed with talent only those riding magical unicorns pooping skittles across the sky can see this unbridled talent which hath yet to produce one name on any all conference list made by anyone who pays a lick of attention to this conference. IOW, name an all conference wide out from this school who is a sure fire guarantee to catch at least teen TDs & 70 balls for 1000 yards, or please Please. The only one I can see is named Chriss & he's buried on the bench at QB when he could be an all conference WR.

Have you guys ever heard of guy named Hinze Ward, or slash, or that white dude named Taysom Hill? Maybe some of you heard about this guy named Kevin Faulk, or Early Doucet? Oh yeah, they're from that other team, the ones who are always bragging about playing for championships? Man I hate those frickers! There's no way I'd ever do what they do, even when it works.

Far it be it from me to describe a hundred other guys who went to college as QBs & ended up as positional players just because their God given talent outweighed their ability to run a college offense due to the way they were molly coddled by their pathetic high school coaches & their failing educational systems. THIS is the reality of college football. Those who accept this reality & learn to plow on the cutting edge of it reap the benefits of success. Those who choose to be mutton heads end up with their faces in the mud while their asses bear the brunt of someone else's wagon tracks.
    Can you read? My point is that at this point fans don't have much insight into the entire WR room and what those guys can accomplish.you're burning the barn down without any info on what those guys in total can do

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post
    He absolutely will be. Whether intentional or not, losing a helmet and having to sit next play out is a terrible rule that can change a season.

Cajuns lost a helmet in every single game in the 2021 campaign.

Levi lost his at CF, and Chandler came in and almost threw a P6
    But one note to take from that is every time chandler came in, in that helmet off situation napier would throw the ball. QB coming in cold for one play and he chunks it. That says a lot for the confidence Napier had in fields. Very seldom if every did he just turn around and hand it off in that situation.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    I bet he will start in 23 also.
    You are probably right. To expect BW to start every game just 8 months removed from an ACL surgery would be asking a lot. But if it comes down who knows the O better don't rule out CF if BW goes down.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    You can’t coach scared. As CBN said scared money don’t make money.
    It was actually said in a Pitbull song before BN.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    You are probably right. To expect BW to start every game just 8 months removed from an ACL surgery would be asking a lot. But if it comes down who knows the O better don't rule out CF if BW goes down.
    DaBoot hasn't ruled out CF.

Quote Originally Posted by John Cocktolstoy View Post
    But one note to take from that is every time chandler came in, in that helmet off situation napier would throw the ball. QB coming in cold for one play and he chunks it. That says a lot for the confidence Napier had in fields. Very seldom if every did he just turn around and hand it off in that situation.
    Yup

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    Can you read? My point is that at this point fans don't have much insight into the entire WR room and what those guys can accomplish.you're burning the barn down without any info on what those guys in total can do
    I can read very well. Can you comprehend your own writing? You’re blessing this WR room with achievements none of them has shown capable of achieving, especially the most important which is great hands on a consistent basis. The closest to this would be Breaux. But he’s had times when he has also struggled. So to say this receiving group is either super deep, or talented is a big stretch.

10. Default Re: QB1

Speaking of the WR room, did the ones that transfer out find destinations? If they did do they have good shots at playing?

Quote Originally Posted by FeelDaRage View Post
    Speaking of the WR room, did the ones that transfer out find destinations? If they did do they have good shots at playing?
    Ask BWK, after all he's the knowitall about everything in that room.
    Never forget HE PLAYED THE GAME!!

12. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    On December 12, 2022, it was announced that he would enter the NCAA transfer portal.[12] ESPN reported on January 1, 2023 that McCall had exited the portal and would remain at Coastal for the 2023 season.

So is entering the portal quitting on your team or not? Just going off what others have posted, I am neutral
    …Maybe TD Ameritrade had a lil influence!

Quote Originally Posted by John Cocktolstoy View Post
    interesting take, good insight.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    I can read very well. Can you comprehend your own writing? You’re blessing this WR room with achievements none of them has shown capable of achieving, especially the most important which is great hands on a consistent basis. The closest to this would be Breaux. But he’s had times when he has also struggled. So to say this receiving group is either super deep, or talented is a big stretch.
    Well Jacob Bernard should be used like Edelman from the Pats.

Harvey Broussard is the best WR prospect we’ve signed in 20 years. He just has to adjust to the college game and learn the playbook.

But our offense isn’t designed to have WR’s crazy stats.

15. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    Well Jacob Bernard should be used like Edelman from the Pats.

Harvey Broussard is the best WR prospect we’ve signed in 20 years. He just has to adjust to the college game and learn the playbook.

But our offense isn’t designed to have WR’s crazy stats.
    You don’t believe we’re going to have a receiver with 70+ receptions thousand plus yards in 15 touchdowns this year. Every team should have those numbers multiple guys going to Kyle.

Again, those numbers are in rarified air for Collins. There are so few get out to come close to any three annually and for a team to have one guy gets all three is ridiculous.

Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst . 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 . LastLast

Thread Information