Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst . 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 . LastLast

Thread: QB1

Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . find one . . .
    Find one what? People you respond to for the argument sake just to troll. I can think of 3 right off Big Poppa, JMV and John C. with the Chevy chase avatar. If I went combed through I could find more.

2. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    Find one what? People you respond to for the argument sake just to troll. I can think of 3 right off Big Poppa, JMV and John C. with the Chevy chase avatar. If I went combed through I could find more.
    I don’t find where any of those people have stated that the sky is blue and partly cloudy today . . . much less a response from me . . . there you go again . . .

3. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    So are you saying Fields will lay down to these two guys?
    I'm saying Chriss is objectively the better option and no matter if they're competing for starter or backup he should be played over Fields.

4. Default Re: QB1

. . . Vegas has the win total line for Louisiana this year at 7.5 . . . Are we being overly optimistic here or is Vegas just uninformed or not interested due to lack of expected wages on this future . . .

5. Default Re: QB1

Vegas rates your two deep especially qb, and wide receiver. One of those positions is already under fire

6. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Vegas rates your two deep especially qb, and wide receiver. One of those positions is already under fire
    . . . It was that before the LL incident . . .

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    I kind of like the two qb system. If we have two that are close enough to debate, seems we would gain an advantage if others who have a clear cut 1 and an inferior #2 were forced to use a two qb system for some period of time.
    Were you also a fan of the 6-6 season against a few teams we were quite a bit more talented than?

Quote Originally Posted by FeelDaRage View Post
    I'm saying Chriss is objectively the better option and no matter if they're competing for starter or backup he should be played over Fields.
    I have a couple of questions for you about Chriss. Do you want to see him play because you think he's a superior talent, or because you think he can run the team the best at this level? If he's that gifted, he should be on the field now. This team is going to need a replacement for Jefferson. I didn't see another receiver on this roster with anywhere near his skill set. Why can't Chriss be the next Jefferson, or some type of gadget player like a Debo Samuel?

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    100% cleared. Is he 100% mentally? Time will tell.
    And in those days, the nimrod shall feel no shame. So let it be written, so let it be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    Yep. Agree.

11. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Were you also a fan of the 6-6 season against a few teams we were quite a bit more talented than?
    Did you read the last part???? Reading is fun-duh-mental, how many QBs did the opponents use in our six L's. but actually a rare pro UL post. Good job.

12. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Well there ya go!

13. Default Re: QB1

Weren't we 6-5 twice and 5-6 once (so basically 6-6 avg) when we had a one qb system with a super bowl caliber QB?

14. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    Weren't we 6-5 twice and 5-6 once (so basically 6-6 avg) when we had a one qb system with a super bowl caliber QB?
    Jake Delhamme was 5-6 on the field his senior year but Texas Tech "forfeited" which is different from "vacated" so Jake was 6-5 in 1996

15. Default Re: QB1

I have a couple of questions for you about Chriss. Do you want to see him play because you think he's a superior talent, or because you think he can run the team the best at this level? If he's that gifted, he should be on the field now. This team is going to need a replacement for Jefferson. I didn't see another receiver on this roster with anywhere near his skill set. Why can't Chriss be the next Jefferson, or some type of gadget player like a Debo Samuel?
    I think he's the superior talent and runs the team better. As for your second question, because he's a quarterback through and through. This idea that he should be a gadget player or wr because he's athletic is ridiculous. It's the same mentality Bustle had which kept Gautier off the field in favor Masson and McGuire while we got beat almost every week. He's not a Taysom Hill, he's more Lamar Jackson.

Page 13 of 36 FirstFirst . 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 . LastLast

Thread Information