Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 . LastLast

Thread: QB1

1. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Not important enough to apologize. I mean Ditka vs Haslett? Like Dumb and Dumber can’t resurrect those two football IQ.

Right. I am trying to forget that timeframe.

Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . I thought this thread was about QB1 for the Cajuns . . . it’s not a FDL thread so why all the Saints talk . . . Listen to the bird . . . it’s like listening to the coach . . .
    Maybe because all the black uniform talk people get confused as to what team we are talking about. Quick lesson. Red on Saturday and black on Sunday. It’s a great way to go through football season.

3. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . I thought this thread was about QB1 for the Cajuns . . . it’s not a FDL thread so why all the Saints talk . . . Listen to the bird . . . it’s like listening to the coach . . .
    Jake Delhomme.

Learn from history not common fads.

Quote Originally Posted by ragincajun97 View Post
    Ben Wooldridge has been 100% cleared for fall camp according to Kevin Foote
    I hope he is 100%. I was talking to a former NFL player a couple of weeks ago about Ben, who suffered the same injury as Ben and he said, I don’t care what they say its a 12 month recovery minimum before you get that full strength back and the confidence mentally. He said the confidence to do the things you did before is the toughest part.

5. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I hope he is 100%. I was talking to a former NFL player a couple of weeks ago about Ben, who suffered the same injury as Ben and he said, I don’t care what they say its a 12 month recovery minimum before you get that full strength back and the confidence mentally. He said the confidence to do the things you did before is the toughest part.
    I can see that.

There would also be a high end and a low end to that confidemce equation.

6. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    CMD said as much, that BW is 100% medically, and needs to be mentally as well.

Some have suggested a similar thing applied to Burton on the OL last season.

7. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Proof?
    I think it’s time for you to apologize to the poster on here who shall not be named. You know the one that you have on ignore yet indirectly respond to all the time. Making fun of his source. Saying he wasn’t in the know. Saying his claims that BW would be ready for the season opener was impossible. riding DaPoots size 4 boot over chandler fields. You and a few others were very wrong. Now eat your crow.

8. Default Re: QB1

Glass Joe … y’all know him ?

Rocky fought paper champions too

On paper don’t always cross to the Wdub

I’m glad to see Des name Ben as the starter instead of leaving it open again. It’s the right decision.

Quote Originally Posted by ULGrad@HOU View Post
    I’m glad to see Des name Ben as the starter instead of leaving it open again. It’s the right decision.
    I wish it was ZC, but I’m glad he made a decision on just 1 qb. I feel like we can win 8 games now.

Quote Originally Posted by Datt Meggs View Post
    I think it’s time for you to apologize to the poster on here who shall not be named. You know the one that you have on ignore yet indirectly respond to all the time. Making fun of his source. Saying he wasn’t in the know. Saying his claims that BW would be ready for the season opener was impossible. Dickriding DaPoots size 4 boot over chandler fields. You and a few others were very wrong. Now eat your crow jack
    I don't indirectly respond to anyone on ignore. Can you provide proof? I never made fun of anyones source, how is that even possible when they don't have a source and I have no clue what they even post. Show the post where I said it was impossible for him to be ready for the season opener. I never said I believed who DaBoot projected starter would be. I was never wrong. You are a lier who is about to be on ignore. You really need to stop trolling.

12. Default Re: QB1

I don't indirectly respond to anyone on ignore. Can you provide proof? I never made fun of anyones source, how is that even possible when they don't have a source and I have no clue what they even post. Show the post where I said it was impossible for him to be ready for the season opener. I never said I believed who DaBoot projected starter would be. I was never wrong. You are a lier who is about to be on ignore. You really need to stop trolling.
    L.
    O.
    L.

Quote Originally Posted by Datt Meggs View Post
    L.
    O.
    L.
    That is what I figured. Zero proof.

14. Default Re: QB1

Very Very Doubtfull Ben will start

I A I N K

15. Default Re: QB1

. . .sounds as though you are IGNORant to a lot of valuable information but feel qualified to speak on all of it . . .

Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst . 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 . LastLast

Thread Information