Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 . LastLast

Thread: QB1

Default Re: QB1

Well this was all interesting.

I thought video of him running full speed sprints and hills would have verified his health.

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    So he was at a passing academy before being cleared?
    You have an issue with that?

Nobody is interested in the Sun Belt Media Days?

UL is up around 2:30 today, I believe.

I tuned into it just in time for them to break for lunch. So, I tuned into cusa; there was Jamey Chadwell without the mullet; I didn't recognize him!

Coaches always tell the truth and never hide anything- source
    Source and link?

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    I thought video of him running full speed sprints and hills would have verified his health.
    Big difference in straight running and planting and cutting running on the knee.

So he was at a passing academy before being cleared?
    Being 100% cleared and throwing at MPA are two different things.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    Big difference in straight running and planting and cutting running on the knee.
    Of course it is, but you don’t let a guy run hills and wind sprints if he isn’t on track to be healthy, the video was June 9th. No better way to test it and strengthen it then using it. If we were heading into camp without him running on it if he concerned, good sign he was sprinting 2 months before.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Please provide the link.
    I will link the ESPN+ media day when it is published. Coach Des just said it publicly on the podium.

11. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    I will link the ESPN+ media day when it is published. Coach Des just said it publicly on the podium.
    Some folks just don’t have the right campfire info. This has been BW’s team since the second half of the Rice game last year. Coach just didn’t want to hurt CF’s feelings and was loyal to a fault. This is a grown man’s business and it’s looking like Des learned from last years mistakes in regards to the QB position.

Just a thought.

In 2018, Nunez would run three series; Levi would run every fourth series.

Last year, correct me if I'm wrong, but Des went to a 2/1 ratio on the series runs.

I was a Chandler guy when he got here. But last year, as Woolridge was a junior and we could redshirt Zion, I envisioned Woolridge being the starter and maybe Chandler getting that fourth (third?) series, only to set the table for this year when Ben would get series 1-3, Zion would get the fourth, preparing him for his sophmore year to get the job as the full-time starter.

This didn't take into consideration BW getting hurt, but now that he apparently is healthy, it could be the path moving forward.

Which is what happened with Levi.

13. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    You need a hobby.
    . . . you need to listen . . .

Chriss is the future. Start him.

15. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by cajuns80 View Post
    One caveat, has to be mentally ready as well. But his job to lose according to CMD

Page 7 of 36 FirstFirst . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 . LastLast

Thread Information