Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst . 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast

Thread: QB1

Default Re: QB1

RPCA running wild after that Friday practice.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBoot View Post
    Once upon a time, there was a much smaller quarterback, than Aaron Brooks that rode the bench. He was a Super Bowl caliber quarterback at the same time. This little guy also sat behind some flashy quarterback from California
    USL his freshman year if I’m not mistaken, he got into the game at halftime and never looked back
    Aaron Brooks 6’4” Jake Delhomme 6’2” not much difference. BW 6’3” CF listed at a very generous 5’10” big difference.

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    LEADER

Quote Originally Posted by DaBoot View Post
    Once upon a time, there was a much smaller quarterback, than Aaron Brooks that rode the bench. He was a Super Bowl caliber quarterback at the same time. This little guy also sat behind some flashy quarterback from California
    USL his freshman year if I’m not mistaken, he got into the game at halftime and never looked back
    You keep referencing Aaron brooks, nobody is getting paid millions here. The “front office” isn’t making mike play Ben bc of his salary. It’s a terrible analogy, this isn’t the NFL. Jake Delhomme small? Rodney Peete flashy? And you say others don’t know what they are looking at?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    You are the first person including every coach on the staff the last 2 years to say that chandlers arm isn’t the livest on the team. That’s his biggest asset.
    It was just a practice, but ZC looked to have the strongest arm on the field Friday. Maybe zip would be a more appropriate word. But you’re right, CF is known for having a strong arm.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    You are the first person including every coach on the staff the last 2 years to say that chandlers arm isn’t the livest on the team. That’s his biggest asset.
    Guess my old eyes have been deceived. I’m not sure I remember anyone said he had the livest arm but rather that he was more of a gun slinger. I took that as he took more chances which in turn leads to more turnovers. I’m not saying the kid is bad. He’s just too small and his delivery is too slow. Zeons ball gets out fast and he has much more zip on it. His deep ball touchdown Friday was a thing of beauty.

And as far as dapoot comparing chandler to Jake delhomme lol. Jake took his opportunity and ran with it. Chandler has had plenty of opportunities and it’s always come back to Ben. It’s not even close to the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    I have been having a blast muting all the haters & trolls. I highly recommend you doing the same.
    Just because someone disagrees with you and calls you out on your nonsense does not make them a troll. Yet here you are again responding indirectly to the people you have on mute.

Quote Originally Posted by Datt Meggs View Post
    Guess my old eyes have been deceived. I’m not sure I remember anyone said he had the livest arm but rather that he was more of a gun slinger. I took that as he took more chances which in turn leads to more turnovers. I’m not saying the kid is bad. He’s just too small and his delivery is too slow. Zeons ball gets out fast and he has much more zip on it. His deep ball touchdown Friday was a thing of beauty.

And as far as dapoot comparing chandler to Jake delhomme lol. Jake took his opportunity and ran with it. Chandler has had plenty of opportunities and it’s always come back to Ben. It’s not even close to the same thing.
    I have said this before and I will say it again. If chandler had BW’s frame there would have been no QB competition here the last 2 years. If there was it would have been because CF was at a P5 somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    I have said this before and I will say it again. If chandler had BW’s frame there would have been no QB competition here the last 2 years. If there was it would have been because CF was at a P5 somewhere.
    Correct.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    If my aunt had balls she’d have been my uncle. If Levi had BW’s frame he’d have been an all American at lspoo. But he was a tiny fella just like chandler. Except Levi took the ball and never looked back…

Got my information today from the most reliable source possible inside the organization. BW will be starting the season while at the same time CF has been out performing him in the passing game. I guess CMD can't go back on his word now.

12. Default Re: QB1

Lovely

13. Default Re: QB1

Got my information today from the most reliable source possible inside the organization. BW will be starting the season while at the same time CF has been out performing him in the passing game. I guess CMD can't go back on his word now.
    Or he places more emphasis on leadership, use of legs, tall enough to actually pass the ball over and around taller linemen than a simple passing drill where there’s no heat.

The real point isn’t about the quarterbacks, but about your decision to cast doubt on CMD motivation, and dedication to winning.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    Or he places more emphasis on leadership, use of legs, tall enough to actually pass the ball over and around taller linemen than a simple passing drill where there’s no heat.

The real point isn’t about the quarterbacks, but about your decision to cast doubt on CMD motivation, and dedication to winning.
    In the interview with Jay, Coach Dez made some of those same points. Leadership Ben provides is something he emphasized in his remarks.

15. Default Re: QB1

. . . I got it from my most reliable source that his is made up . . . The Bird . . .

Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst . 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast

Thread Information