Thread: QB1

Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    I don’t know, might be kind of fun to care that little
    Yea, you probably right.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    QB1 has already been determined . . .
    You are correct. But everyone I have spoken to that is at practice every day said QB2 has out performed QB1. Therefore some rethinking may be done on QB1. You are correct to say it has been determined at this point but it has not been chiseled in stone.

Almost all the hype videos I see posted by the team are featuring Wooldridge. He's also the one being interviewed and talked about. Until Desormeaux comes out and says it's someone else, all signs point to #10.

Quote Originally Posted by FeelDaRage View Post
    Almost all the hype videos I see posted by the team are featuring Wooldridge. He's also the one being interviewed and talked about. Until Desormeaux comes out and says it's someone else, all signs point to #10.
    You are correct because that is what was said at media days. I am sure Des expected Ben to come out in camp and out perform the other 2. But that is not what has taken place.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    You are correct because that is what was said at media days. I am sure Des expected Ben to come out in camp and out perform the other 2. But that is not what has taken place.
    BW did return quicker than normal. We will have to see how this plays out.

Man! All of this INSIDER SCOOP from those in the know!

So fascinating.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post

So fascinating.
    Who said they have insider scoop?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post

So fascinating.
    No scoop, but a vivid imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    But you have to factor in last season as well. Des doggedly ran a two QB system because he couldn't decide which was better. Wooldridge came in and performed well on game day and the team responded more to his leadership even though Fields was technically the starter. Unless he took a massive step back and Fields took a massive one forward, I think he's pretty much entrenched at this point. I would like to think Des learned something from last year.

But you have to factor in last season as well. Des doggedly ran a two QB system because he couldn't decide which was better. Wooldridge came in and performed well on game day and the team responded more to his leadership even though Fields was technically the starter. Unless he took a massive step back and Fields took a massive one forward, I think he's pretty much entrenched at this point. I would like to think Des learned something from last year.
    I’m sure CF took a step forward having a healthy offseason, much bigger than BW who had a rehab offseason

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    I’m sure CF took a step forward having a healthy offseason, much bigger than BW who had a rehab offseason
    But he didn’t have a healthy offseason

Quote Originally Posted by Datt Meggs View Post
    But he didn’t have a healthy offseason
    Other than the appendix taken out he did.

If you look at my first post on this I suggested the same.#333 Some players are just gamers. From what I have heard Jake wasn’t the best practice player either. You ever watch scrimmages when coach Des was QB? It was brutal as QBs are non contact. It was Des’ physicality that made him the man on Saturday night. (One tough SOB) Could very well be the case with Ben.

14. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Other than the appendix taken out he did.
    That kept him out of spring training.

It's Ok to say, "I don't know".

Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst . 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 . LastLast

Thread Information