Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst . 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 . LastLast

Thread: QB1

1. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfan33 View Post
    If you go back and really think about the spring game, ZC made plays mainly against the 2nd and 3rd team defense. He threw 3 ints against the 1st team defense. Like I said earlier, there’s a big difference between the Cajuns 1st and 2nd team defense. He is still very talented but that is a telling sign of not being ready.
    Still troubling for a quarterback starting his second season with all the spring snaps. Hopefully he’ll get ready when he’s needed.

Default Re: QB1

He’s also going against the 2’s, which is a big difference than playing against the 1’s for the Cajuns. I have heard from sources that ZC is not ready and CF will likely be the back up for BW.
    That is not true. He gets reps with the ones as well. I spoke to some one who watched yesterday’s scrimmage and he said CF was the man out there.

3. Default Re: QB1

Yeah BW was on a rep count yesterday for some reason. CMD was using yesterdays scrimmage to determine who would be the back up CF or ZC.

Yeah BW was on a rep count yesterday for some reason. CMD was using yesterdays scrimmage to determine who would be the back up CF or ZC.
    From what I’m hearing that won’t be the decision that needs to be made at the end of camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    From what I’m hearing that won’t be the decision that needs to be made at the end of camp.
    Determining QB1 and QB2 will be more important than determining QB2 and QB3.

6. Default Re: QB1

QB1 has already been determined . . .

7. Default Re: QB1

. . . The Bird . . .

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    It’s hilarious bc LL2 was moved to WR bc it was clear he would never beat out ZC.
    Don't think that was the reason.

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Don't think that was the reason.
    Do they have their class schedules locked in yet?

10. Default Re: QB1

. . . and the dorm thing . . . can we get an update on the MVP of camp . . . the dorm . . .

Quote Originally Posted by DaBoot View Post
    Yep he is him
    - still sticking to my word .

CF is and will be the man

Chandler will be QB1

Z may give him a hard push and make it close

Could even be a game day Blane Gauthier type situation for Z

But at the end of the day Fields will be under center
    Either way I am there

We are LOUISIANA

12. Default Re: QB1

BW was determined to be QB 1. Not sure about all other gobbledygook found here . . . trust the bird . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Loaded at wide receiver huh? Yet you can't make a case to say why not a single one of our great wide outs is going to be 1st, 2nd, or even honorable mention all conference. Who's the one lacking common sense? the idiot that knows how to polly parrot every stat in SBC history, or the one who knows how to judge talent or lack thereof? Face it, you and ______ Charline K couldn't pour pee pee out of a boot if someone told you the instructions were written on the bottom. But oh yeah, go ahead & keep informing yourselves how great our receiver room is with no special game changing, game breaking talent in it.
    Man, I hope I’m never as senile as BWK

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    Man, I hope I’m never as senile as BWK
    I don’t know, might be kind of fun to care that little

15. Default Re: QB1

. . . wait, we not really going to start playing the feelings card here . . .

Page 24 of 36 FirstFirst . 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 . LastLast

Thread Information