Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst . 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 . LastLast

Thread: QB1

1. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Loaded at wide receiver huh? Yet you can't make a case to say why not a single one of our great wide outs is going to be 1st, 2nd, or even honorable mention all conference. Who's the one lacking common sense? the idiot that knows how to polly parrot every stat in SBC history, or the one who knows how to judge talent or lack thereof? Face it, you and ______ Charline K couldn't pour pee pee out of a boot if someone told you the instructions were written on the bottom. But oh yeah, go ahead & keep informing yourselves how great our receiver room is with no special game changing, game breaking talent in it.
    Reading comprehension was not your strong suit in school was it. I never said loaded at WR. I said kid it with young talent. There is a huge difference. Also in other post I named the guys who will make huge strides this year. I don’t know if they will be all sun belt performers. But a couple of names to watch are Robert Williams. Charles Robertson and Harvey Broussard from that young group amongst others.

Default Re: QB1

Evaluator of talent?

Attached Images Attached Images  

Everything I am hearing coming out of camp from players and the few select people that get to watch practice is that Chandler has been the man this camp. Has looked the best by far. Could be that Ben is one of those guys that’s just a gamer? I don’t know. Either way probably should have not announced out loud to the public who your QB is until after camp in case one would out play the Ben in camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    Everything I am hearing coming out of camp from players and the few select people that get to watch practice is that Chandler has been the man this camp. Has looked the best by far. Could be that Ben is one of those guys that’s just a game? I don’t know. Either way probably should have not announced out loud to the public who your QB is until after camp in case one would out play the Ben in camp.
    That is very interesting to hear. What is crazy is most fans had him pegged for QB3. We’ll soon find out.

Everything I am hearing coming out of camp from players and the few select people that get to watch practice is that Chandler has been the man this camp. Has looked the best by far. Could be that Ben is one of those guys that’s just a gamer? I don’t know. Either way probably should have not announced out loud to the public who your QB is until after camp in case one would out play the Ben in camp.
    See post#1

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    That is very interesting to hear. What is crazy is most fans had him pegged for QB3. We’ll soon find out.
    See post#1

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Loaded at wide receiver huh? Yet you can't make a case to say why not a single one of our great wide outs is going to be 1st, 2nd, or even honorable mention all conference. Who's the one lacking common sense? the idiot that knows how to polly parrot every stat in SBC history, or the one who knows how to judge talent or lack thereof? Face it, you and ______ Charline K couldn't pour pee pee out of a boot if someone told you the instructions were written on the bottom. But oh yeah, go ahead & keep informing yourselves how great our receiver room is with no special game changing, game breaking talent in it.
    You are a complete, and absolute clown.

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    See post#1
    Thanks for clearing that up for me.

9. Default Re: QB1

. . . the bird has spoken . . . he is fixing to fly . . .

10. Default Re: QB1

He’s also going against the 2’s, which is a big difference than playing against the 1’s for the Cajuns. I have heard from sources that ZC is not ready and CF will likely be the back up for BW.

11. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfan33 View Post
    He’s also going against the 2’s, which is a big difference than playing against the 1’s for the Cajuns. I have heard from sources that ZC is not ready and CF will likely be the back up for BW.
    That’s troubling if he’s not ready after being the man all spring.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Reading comprehension was not your strong suit in school was it. I never said loaded at WR. I said kid it with young talent. There is a huge difference. Also in other post I named the guys who will make huge strides this year. I don’t know if they will be all sun belt performers. But a couple of names to watch are Robert Williams. Charles Robertson and Harvey Broussard from that young group amongst others.
    I'm rooting for Robert Williams. We get our own Time Lord down here. Wanna see him stop time with some amazing TD catches

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    For real

14. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    You are a complete, and absolute clown.
    Come on CharlieK. That is a complete insult to clowns.

15. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    If you go back and really think about the spring game, ZC made plays mainly against the 2nd and 3rd team defense. He threw 3 ints against the 1st team defense. Like I said earlier, there’s a big difference between the Cajuns 1st and 2nd team defense. He is still very talented but that is a telling sign of not being ready.

Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst . 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 . LastLast

Thread Information