Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst . 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 . LastLast

Thread: QB1

1. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post
    Lunchbox! I almost forgot. Hell yea baby, Football is BACK.

Remember, Cajuns Football OC says the Lunch is better than Arch.
    And we have a commitment from another outstanding quarterback in 2024 class, https://www.on3.com/db/daniel-beale-.g/167067/news/. Having said that I’m confident Z Chris won’t leave because he’s jealous and upset if B W is back healthy and fit to play.

Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    And we have a commitment from another outstanding quarterback in 2024 class. Having said that I’m confident Z Chris won’t leave because he’s jealous and upset if B W is back healthy and fit to play.
    B Dub knows he must play his best ball. Z is chomping at the bit and Semper Paradis.

Who's the 2024 candidate? I know I heard it before but already forgot (ol' brain is getting older)

zeon is a freshmen, he will play this year. He played last year and would still have an opportunity of 3 full years as starter, why would he leave?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    Yep. We all see what you post too. There is a handful of guys on here if they said, the sky is blue and partly cloudy today, you’d fight them to no end saying they were wrong. We just living in the head of Vic rent free and it’s obvious.
    The sky is indeed blue, it is indeed partly cloudy today, and the earth is round. This should create quite the argument hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    zeon is a freshmen, he will play this year. He played last year and would still have an opportunity of 3 full years as starter, why would he leave?
    More $, more exposure

6. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post
    B Dub knows he must play his best ball. Z is chomping at the bit and Semper Paradis.

Who's the 2024 candidate? I know I heard it before but already forgot (ol' brain is getting older)
    I put a link in the original post. Go back and check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    I'm wiht you on this, but a small part of me thinks we still might see the return to the 2018 3/1 split between BW and ZC.

And remember, if ZC leaves, we have D'wayne Winfield coming in.
    D'wanye. Not D'wayne.

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post
    More $, more exposure
    Him playing this year wont stop that if that is what he is after, would only speed up his departure actually. He would be starting over wherever he goes, he has a clear path to 3 year starter here. He also could end up starting here this year.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    I put a link in the original post. Go back and check it out.
    cool, thanks

Name:  2024Qrecruit_DB_Catholic_BR.png
Views: 286
Size:  711.2 KB

10. Default Re: QB1

Yep. We all see what you post too. There is a handful of guys on here if they said, the sky is blue and partly cloudy today, you’d fight them to no end saying they were wrong. We just living in the head of Vic rent free and it’s obvious.
    . . . find one . . .

11. Default Re: QB1

Chriss needs to at least be named the backup. I would prefer he be tge starter but backup would mean he probably still gets snaps and if Wooldridge struggles, maybe even a chance to start. He should at least get the nod over Fields.

12. Default Re: QB1

. . . get us an Indian and we would have all our colors covered . . .

I will alway support all the players and coaches at UL also as I always have. I will also always call a spade a spade when I see one that doesn’t make me any less of a supporter.

I will also go on a limb and bet with my football season tickets and purchased TG spot since 1994, my baseball patio box seats in left since 1999, and basketball tickets since 03 I have been to more games and have supported them a little more than you.
    You would be correct.

Quote Originally Posted by FeelDaRage View Post
    Chriss needs to at least be named the backup. I would prefer he be tge starter but backup would mean he probably still gets snaps and if Wooldridge struggles, maybe even a chance to start. He should at least get the nod over Fields.
    So are you saying Fields will lay down to these two guys?

15. Default Re: QB1

. . . I will also always call a spade a spade when I see one that doesn’t make me any less of a supporter.

I will also go on a limb and bet . . .
    So you do believe BLACK is a school color . . .

Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst . 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 . LastLast

Thread Information