Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 . LastLast

Thread: QB1

Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by CajunEXPRESS View Post
    We’re going to need at least two quarterbacks this year. Our quarterbacks are fragile as crystal wine glasses.
    Well with the exception of Levi, and I don’t know how he avoided it with his frame, we’ve had consistent QB injury issues since about 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    This is why I wish they would start Chriss. He is the future. Would much rather see him start and grow with the program and the players around him. Not someone who will be gone next year.
    Vic is correct, we need to win this year, as fragile as our Acadiana fanbase is.

I just sincerely hope Zeon doesn’t opt to hit the portal. He’s in line to be the guy next year, and he appears to be very dynamic.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . nobody said you can’t be on CMD’s butt . . . and nobody says I can’t call it the way I see it . . .
    I know I can be on his butt but I’m not…. You can call it the way you see it and me and several others that say you are only here to troll can call it the way we see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    Well with the exception of Levi, and I don’t know how he avoided it with his frame, we’ve had consistent QB injury issues since about 2005.
    Because he was more slippery than a sliced avocado on a sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by RedTails View Post
    Because he was more slippery than a sliced avocado on a sandwich.
    He definitely got out of some “sure sack” situations. Fun and a bit frustrating to watch at the same time, but we won a ____ ton of games with him!

6. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    I know I can be on his butt but I’m not…. You can call it the way you see it and me and several others that say you are only here to troll can call it the way we see it.
    . . . and at that point you will be the troll . . . you just don’t get it . . . but that is ok also . . but never forget, I will ALWAYS be here to support Louisiana, it’s coaches and it’s players . . . regardless of what trolls show up . . .

Vic is correct, we need to win this year, as fragile as our Acadiana fanbase is.

I just sincerely hope Zeon doesn’t opt to hit the portal. He’s in line to be the guy next year, and he appears to be very dynamic.
    Players seem to be as likely to hit the portal after starting and having a good season and looking for more NIL money or a higher profile program as they are for not starting and looking for more playing time. That leaves us with just start the guy who you think helps you win this year, keep recruiting the guys you have, and worry about next year next year. Just the new paradigm.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieK View Post
    Players seem to be as likely to hit the portal after starting and having a good season and looking for more NIL money or a higher profile program as they are for not starting and looking for more playing time. That leaves us with just start the guy who you think helps you win this year, keep recruiting the guys you have, and worry about next year next year. Just the new paradigm.
    Agreed. College sports has turned into a year-to-year reload. All the talent is still there (its a zero-sum game), it just moves around constantly.

The best programs will be those that have the networks to reload, not the programs that do the best at developing talent. Developing talent is now a skill reserved for the very elite (Alabama, Ohio State, etc).

We need to win every year. Not trying to be a smart _____.

10. Default Re: QB1

. . . one has to be smart to be a smart ass, so we agree with you . . .

. . . and at that point you will be the troll . . . you just don’t get it . . . but that is ok also . . but never forget, I will ALWAYS be here to support Louisiana, it’s coaches and it’s players . . . regardless of what trolls show up . . .
    I will alway support all the players and coaches at UL also as I always have. I will also always call a spade a spade when I see one that doesn’t make me any less of a supporter.

I will also go on a limb and bet with my football season tickets and purchased TG spot since 1994, my baseball patio box seats in left since 1999, and basketball tickets since 03 I have been to more games and have supported them a little more than you.

12. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    I will alway support all the players and coaches at UL also as I always have. I will also always call a spade a spade when I see one that doesn’t make me any less of a supporter.

I will also go on a limb and bet with my football season tickets and purchased TG spot since 1994, my baseball patio box seats in left since 1999, and basketball tickets since 03 I have been to more games and have supported them a little more than you.
    . . .its not a race and feel proud of yourself . . . but none of that changes anything . . . we all see what you post here and that is reality . . .

I'm wiht you on this, but a small part of me thinks we still might see the return to the 2018 3/1 split between BW and ZC.

And remember, if ZC leaves, we have D'wayne Winfield coming in.

. . .its not a race and feel proud of yourself . . . but none of that changes anything . . . we all see what you post here and that is reality . . .
    Yep. We all see what you post too. There is a handful of guys on here if they said, the sky is blue and partly cloudy today, you’d fight them to no end saying they were wrong. We just living in the head of Vic rent free and it’s obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    I'm wiht you on this, but a small part of me thinks we still might see the return to the 2018 3/1 split between BW and ZC.

And remember, if ZC leaves, we have D'wayne Winfield coming in.
    Lunchbox! I almost forgot. Hell yea baby, Football is BACK.

Remember, Cajuns Football OC says the Lunch is better than Arch.

Page 11 of 36 FirstFirst . 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 . LastLast

Thread Information