Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 . LastLast

Thread: QB1

Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by DaBoot View Post
    Very Very Doubtfull Ben will start

I A I N K
    100% cleared. Is he 100% mentally? Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Datt Meggs View Post
    I think it’s time for you to apologize to the poster on here who shall not be named. You know the one that you have on ignore yet indirectly respond to all the time. Making fun of his source. Saying he wasn’t in the know. Saying his claims that BW would be ready for the season opener was impossible. riding DaPoots size 4 boot over chandler fields. You and a few others were very wrong. Now eat your crow.
    If its who I think you are referencing and a certain "birdy", yeah, we'll all pass as his posts are generally worthy of blocking rather than engaging in.

3. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    If its who I think you are referencing and a certain "birdy", yeah, we'll all pass as his posts are generally worthy of blocking rather than engaging in.
    . . . another weak post . . . another slow basketball day . . . what a dope . . .

There's 2 guys claiming "rock solid" inside information that it's CF or BW. But.Des DID say it was one of, if not THE best summers he's had. And well, wasn't Chriss basically the only potential starter taking snaps over the summer? But.mais I aint got no source, and I don't know nuttin, me.

5. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    There's 2 guys claiming "rock solid" inside information that it's CF or BW. But.Des DID say it was one of, if not THE best summers he's had. And well, wasn't Chriss basically the only potential starter taking snaps over the summer? But.mais I aint got no source, and I don't know nuttin, me.
    . . . listen to the birdie my friend and free yourself . . .

6. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Less to do with that poster. More to do with the resident jack wagon

I’m curious as to how Chriss took the news. Anyone catch him on with Avery Jones filling in for Shultz a couple of weeks ago. In that interview Chriss was sounding like he thought he was going to be the man. Avery was definitely talking like he had won the job. I hope this doesn’t kill his focus during camp and interest for this place.

IMO opinion you definitely want to name your guy before game one and go with him as a true starter. But this was way to premature, let all 3 think the job is up for grabs all during camp. They will only compete harder and get better. At the back end of camp name your guy. And for Pete sake don’t do that every third serious debacle we saw last year.

8. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    I’m curious as to how Chriss took the news. Anyone catch him on with Avery Jones filling in for Shultz a couple of weeks ago. In that interview Chriss was sounding like he thought he was going to be the man. Avery was definitely talking like he had won the job. I hope this doesn’t kill his focus during camp and interest for this place.

IMO opinion you definitely want to name your guy before game one and go with him as a true starter. But this was way to premature, let all 3 think the job is up for grabs all during camp. They will only compete harder and get better. At the back end of camp name your guy. And for Pete sake don’t do that every third serious debacle we saw last year.
    . . . on CMD butt again . . . you just don’t quit . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . on CMD butt again . . . you just don’t quit . . .
    On his butt? Do you always add 2+2 and get 6. I simply gave my opinion on how I would have handled the situation to keep all involved focused and at their best. That is why these type of forums were created right?

This is why I wish they would start Chriss. He is the future. Would much rather see him start and grow with the program and the players around him. Not someone who will be gone next year.

11. Default Re: QB1

We need to win this year . . .

12. Default Re: QB1

On his butt? Do you always add 2+2 and get 6. I simply gave my opinion on how I would have handled the situation to keep all involved focused and at their best. That is why these type of forums were created right?
    . . . nobody said you can’t be on CMD’s butt . . . and nobody says I can’t call it the way I see it . . .

13. Default Re: QB1

Right now.

Preseason.

I'm just glad Louisiana has depth.

14. Default Re: QB1

We’re going to need at least two quarterbacks this year. Our quarterbacks are fragile as crystal wine glasses.

15. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    This is why I wish they would start Chriss. He is the future. Would much rather see him start and grow with the program and the players around him. Not someone who will be gone next year.
    Good point

Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 . LastLast

Thread Information