Chandler will be QB1

Z may give him a hard push and make it close

Could even be a game day Blane Gauthier type situation for Z

But at the end of the day Fields will be under center
    Either way I am there

We are LOUISIANA
    You predicting NY6?

3. Default Re: QB1

This could be one of the best running teams in awhile which will open the passing game for C or Z

4. Default Re: QB1

. . . but we know the three QB’s in the running . . . no excuses for missing that especially since the bird has spoken . . .

Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    . . . but we know the three QB’s in the running . . . no excuses for missing that especially since the bird has spoken . . .
    You need a hobby.

6. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    You need a hobby.
    . . . I have a couple of hobbies . . . RP is just fun especially during low sports periods . . . and sorry for those who just can’t seem to have as much fun supporting their university, it’s coaches and players . . . oh, maybe it’s because they don’t . . . get your cheese . . .

When was the very first reference/first team to use this term qb1?

Quote Originally Posted by DaBoot View Post
    This could be one of the best running teams in awhile which will open the passing game for C or Z
    Are you completely writing of B?

9. Default Re: QB1

Fall camp starts next week. BW will be getting all first team reps.

QB1 BW
    QB2 ZC (with some playing time)
    QB3 CF

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunfan33 View Post
    Fall camp starts next week. BW will be getting all first team reps.

QB1 BW
    He’s back and healthy?

Honest question. Not trying to be a smart ass like those who claim to always be “in the know”.

If he’s back, recovered and healthy, then that is awesome news, and I hope the best man wins the starting job.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    He’s back and healthy?

Honest question. Not trying to be a smart ass like those who claim to always be “in the know”.

If he’s back, recovered and healthy, then that is awesome news, and I hope the best man wins the starting job.
    Most seem to hope the one their post predicts wins, not sure if that is same as best in all cases

I kind of like the two qb system. If we have two that are close enough to debate, seems we would gain an advantage if others who have a clear cut 1 and an inferior #2 were forced to use a two qb system for some period of time.

13. Default Re: QB1

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    He’s back and healthy?

I would hope that we could have 3 healthy QB's on August 1st and they can go at it head to head to head and figure who is the best player for the job.

I think we have a talented QB room, with all three having different skill sets and different weaknesses. I have said from day 1 what I think is the issue with BW, but he may be, if healthy, the best QB on September 2nd, 2023.

I think BW is the most rounded QB in the room today.
    I think ZC is the most talented QB in the room long term.
    I think CF has been in the system the longest and overall has some qualities that BW just doesn't have. (Mostly the fact that he can be a gunslinger, which could be a positive and/or a negative).
    I think LL2 (WR) is the best Wildcat QB in the room.

May the best healthy man win.Geaux Cajuns!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    I would hope that we could have 3 healthy QB's on August 1st and they can go at it head to head to head and figure who is the best player for the job.

I think we have a talented QB room, with all three having different skill sets and different weaknesses. I have said from day 1 what I think is the issue with BW, but he may be, if healthy, the best QB on September 2nd, 2023.

I think BW is the most rounded QB in the room today.
    I think ZC is the most talented QB in the room long term.
    I think CF has been in the system the longest and overall has some qualities that BW just doesn't have. (Mostly the fact that he can be a gunslinger, which could be a positive and/or a negative).
    I think LL2 (WR) is the best Wildcat QB in the room.

May the best healthy man win.Geaux Cajuns!!!!!
    Heavens forbid the 2 QB system shows up again. Pick the best man and let’s go!

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Your mom plays QB
    I don’t know how, but I knew this comment was coming from someone.

It HAS to be Zeon in my opinion. But I’m just a plug on a message board. I don’t know shiz.

Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 4 11 . LastLast

Thread Information