Thread: 2024 Softball Roster

UL Softball 2024 Softball Roster

Assuming nobody leaves the program and nobody else enters the program, this should be the fall roster for the 2024 season.

Freshman (2)

Gabby Stutes
    Lillian Soto

Gabby's dad Lance played baseball at UL and was a 2000 CWS team member. Lillian's dad TJ played at LA Tech(All time home run leader) and in the minors for the Astros. Her brother Hunter is a budding star who I hope plays baseball one day for the Cajuns.

Sophomore (5)

Cecilia Vasquez
    Chloe Riasetto
    Lauren Allred
    Mihyia Davis
    Victoria Valdez

Juniors (11)

Alexa Langeliers
    Brooke Ellestad
    Kayla Falterman
    Laney Credeur
    Lexie Delbrey
    Maddie Hayden
    Sam Landry
    Sam Roe
    Sam Ryan
    Samantha Graeter
    Taylor Roman

Seniors (3)

Denali Loecker
    Jourdyn Campbell
    Sophie Piskos

Coaching: Coach Glasco, Coach Justin, Coach Lacy will all return. Last season VA Kevin Meyers and GA Janel Haynes will not return. Karly Heath will be the new GA, and a third paid assistant coach will be brought on.

Default Re: 2024 Softball Roster

It’s football season bro wait till next spring before you start drooling over your keyboard again

Quote Originally Posted by Datt Meggs View Post
    It’s football season bro wait till next spring before you start drooling over your keyboard again
    A few different posters asked for an updated roster since the official website hasn't listed it yet. Some folks left, some came in from different places and some new freshman will join the program. Just helping out some fellow posters.

4. Default Re: 2024 Softball Roster

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    A few different posters asked for an updated roster since the official website hasn't listed it yet. Some folks left, some came in from different places and some new freshman will join the program. Just helping out some fellow posters.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Thanks
    Weren't we supposed to start an entire page just for softball?

6. Default Re: 2024 Softball Roster

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    Weren't we supposed to start an entire page just for softball?
    We have an entire page for every sport.

My goal (failed) is to move every post to their respective "Page" after they have run their course on the Rage Page.

Here is the Softball Page
    https://forumeus.com/forumdisplay.php/26-Softball

7. UL Softball Re: 2024 Softball Roster

Thanks! Notice the number of views! I guess I am not the only one interested.

More than a little surprised that Roman is still here. I am a fan of hers, but given her lack of playing time, I thought she would have departed. She might be one of those rare players that stays at a place because she loves it, in spite of playing time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    More than a little surprised that Roman is still here. I am a fan of hers, but given her lack of playing time, I thought she would have departed. She might be one of those rare players that stays at a place because she loves it, in spite of playing time.
    She has great leadership skills. From what I understand she may need some work more done on her knee. If that is the case then she may decide if she wants to stay or retire.

Quote Originally Posted by Looney Lou View Post
    Thanks! Notice the number of views! I guess I am not the only one interested.
    I heard the Cajuns have landed a great new assistant coach.

11. Default Re: 2024 Softball Roster

I heard the Cajuns have landed a great new assistant coach.
    So with the advent of the 3rd paid assistant, are teams still allowed to have a volunteer assistant? If not, does Meyers get pushed out of the dugout?

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
    So with the advent of the 3rd paid assistant, are teams still allowed to have a volunteer assistant? If not, does Meyers get pushed out of the dugout?
    Myers is not returning and neither is Coach J. From what I am understanding is you have a head coach, 3 paid assistant coaches and a GA coach.

13. Default Re: 2024 Softball Roster

Myers is not returning and neither is Coach J. From what I am understanding is you have a head coach, 3 paid assistant coaches and a GA coach.
    Thanks. Who is Coach J? Is that Janel?

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
    Thanks. Who is Coach J? Is that Janel?
    Yes

15. Default Re: 2024 Softball Roster

How many Sun Belt Schools can afford a third paid assistant? I am surprised we can. How many years before Kevin Meyers retires from Lourds and becomes our third assistant? He loves softball and did a great job as a Volunteer.

Thread Information