Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Roccaforte Selected By Kansas City In 2023 MLB Draft

Default Re: Roccaforte Selected By Kansas City In 2023 MLB Draft

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    MLB went Rocco because of his ability to hit. If Max could hit as well as Carson he’d be right there with him. Max is actually faster than Carson and covered more ground in center. I am all for Roc and wish him the best. He won’t be a CF in the minors. Either corner OF or 1st base.
    He can easily play CF in pro ball. In fact, his defensive prowess there is one of the things the scouts really like about him.

2. Default Re: Roccaforte Selected By Kansas City In 2023 MLB Draft

Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa View Post
    MLB went Rocco because of his ability to hit. If Max could hit as well as Carson he’d be right there with him. Max is actually faster than Carson and covered more ground in center. I am all for Roc and wish him the best. He won’t be a CF in the minors. Either corner OF or 1st base.
    . . . not this again . . . I sure hope he slept in a dorm . . . both of those are equally as silly . . .

3. Default Re: Roccaforte Selected By Kansas City In 2023 MLB Draft

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    He can easily play CF in pro ball. In fact, his defensive prowess there is one of the things the scouts really like about him.
    . . . when one sets to die on a hill, he can’t see one side from the other . . . how can one continue with that line unless he failed to watch the cat in action this year . . .

Default Re: Roccaforte Selected By Kansas City In 2023 MLB Draft

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    I mean, that is one huge reason the Royal’s drafted him. Their philosophy is strong up the middle and their reasoning for drafting him is to play CF.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information