Thread: Coach Robe

UL Baseball Coach Robe

Please say a prayer for Coach Robe family today. Today marks 4 years that Coach has been gone. We all miss you #36.

Default Re: Coach Robe

RIP Coach. My Regards to Justin and Austin and their Mother.

I lost my Father Head Football Coach at Church Point July 4th 1970. was 21years old I'll never forget him and I'll always love and miss him Steve Barnhill

3. Default Re: Coach Robe

May there always be good memories of the loved ones we have lost way too early . . . may they all RIP . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    May there always be good memories of the loved ones we have lost way too early . . . may they all RIP . . .
    Well said Vic.lost my dad when he was 50.I was 20 .tough way to start a semester, late August

Robe is always looking over us and our great University.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Yes sir. My dad died of a heart attack while playing in a men’s league basketball game at NI city park, a few weeks before his 40th birthday, in January 1987. I was a Sr in high school. I still think of him every daily.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    Yes sir. My dad died of a heart attack while playing in a men’s league basketball game at NI city park, a few weeks before his 40th birthday, in January 1987. I was a Sr in high school. I still think of him every daily.
    Sorry to hear that. I played in that league from 1981 to 1994. Probably played against your dad.

Wow, sorry to hear that! Way too young to go and I'm sure, quite a shock to everyone. Your memories are so important!

9. Default Re: Coach Robe

Sorry to hear . . . may the memories continue to stay with you . . .

Thread Information