Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Deleted posts

1. Default Deleted posts

Getting pretty bad here . . . vanishing posts in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with Louisiana or any of its sports . . .

2. Default Re: WWE SMACKDOWN

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Getting pretty bad here . . . vanishing posts in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with Louisiana or any of its sports . . .
    You like to (and did) bash MaT.

Not surprised.

Not once has that path ended good.

3. Default Re: WWE SMACKDOWN

I don’t like to smash anyone. Those who get it have earned it. It is amazing how on a sports message board posters who time and time and time again are critical of the university, it’s players and coaches never get censored but those who respond in favor of the university, it’s players and coaches get censored, put on probation and sometimes banned . . . LET THAT SHIETTE SINK IN . . .

4. Default Re: WWE SMACKDOWN

I don’t like to smash anyone. Those who get it have earned it. It is amazing how on a sports message board posters who time and time and time again are critical of the university, it’s players and coaches never get censored but those who respond in favor of the university, it’s players and coaches get censored, put on probation and sometimes banned . . . LET THAT SHIETTE SINK IN . . .

Not once has a pro coach post or a pro player post been questioned by the various people who run this board.

5. Default Re: WWE SMACKDOWN

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Not once has a pro coach post or a pro player post been questioned by the various people who run this board.
    This statement is very hard to challenge as the posts are now gone . . . yesterday you deleted a post recognizing the championships of the water ski team and the bass fishing team . . . if my bad memory does not fail me . . .

6. Default Re: WWE SMACKDOWN

This statement is very hard to challenge as the posts are now gone . . . yesterday you deleted a post recognizing the championships of the water ski team and the bass fishing team . . . if my bad memory does not fail me . . .
    It was not an accurate portrayal, it was a post belittling UL's accomplishments, while putting words in MaT's mouth, which you seem not to object to.

7. Default Re: WWE SMACKDOWN

I’m not in favor of fans who video other Cajun fans trying to enjoying their Cajun fanhood for blackmail purposes.

I'm not in favor of fans who take the ultimate shot at our baseball team and its coach two years in a row then wants to be a face of the very university he took shots at when they accomplish qualifying for the post season tournament shortly thereafter . . .

How many more do I need to give you . . .

8. Default Re: WWE SMACKDOWN

I’m not in favor of fans who video other Cajun fans trying to enjoying their Cajun fanhood for blackmail purposes.

I'm not in favor of fans who take the ultimate shot at our baseball team and its coach two years in a row then wants to be a face of the very university he took shots at when they accomplish qualifying for the post season tournament shortly thereafter . . .

How many more do I need to give you . . .
    To continually bring up something that happened, elsewhere, is counter productive.

Staff management at games might be the appropriate venue to raise an objection.

To bring it up here is instigating. Which is odd because the original objection by complaintant was one of instigating.

9. Default Re: WWE SMACKDOWN

. . . you are looking really bad here . . .

10. Default Re: WWE SMACKDOWN

. . . you are looking really bad here . . .
    Sure. But I can't fix what happened at a game.

11. Default Re: WWE SMACKDOWN

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Sure. But I can't fix what happened at a game.
    He blackmailed me on your site and you allow him to continue posting . . .

12. Default Re: WWE SMACKDOWN

He blackmailed me on your site and you allow him to continue posting . . .
    The situation was mentioned on Twitter (where I'm sure you can find it)

The post you think of was up ten whole minutes here and deleted.

You have resurrected the game day event a dozen times. (which I also deleted)

I can't help you.

13. Default Re: Deleted posts

Oh, he and JMV have been attempting to blackmail me for years and you allow them to continue . . .

Default Re: Deleted posts

They've been deleting my posts forever. We desperately need an alternative as Cajun fans.

Default Re: Deleted posts

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    They've been deleting my posts forever. We desperately need an alternative as Cajun fans.
    Better watch out, they might throw your skinny ass back into RP jail

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information