Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 . LastLast

Thread: 2023 CWS

1. Default Re: 2023 CWS

I believe every game except LSU/vols decided by 1 run . . .

2. Default Re: 2023 CWS

And that continued through game 6.

Default Re: 2023 CWS

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    I believe every game except LSU/vols decided by 1 run . . .
    And the Vols still had a chance in the 9th. Really solid games all the way around. I’ve been really impressed with the pitching. Obviously most of these teams can swing the bat but pitching has been top notch. Looking forward to todays games.

4. Default Re: 2023 CWS

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    And the Vols still had a chance in the 9th. Really solid games all the way around. I’ve been really impressed with the pitching. Obviously most of these teams can swing the bat but pitching has been top notch. Looking forward to todays games.
    I hate to say this, but the national championship could be decided today. Arguably the best two teams in college baseball are facing each other with LSU playing Wake Forest. Whomever wins this game will be in the driver's seat for the National Championship and the these are the two teams that have mostly dominated the 2023 season.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    I hate to say this, but the national championship could be decided today. Arguably the best two teams in college baseball are facing each other with LSU playing Wake Forest. Whomever wins this game will be in the driver's seat for the National Championship and the these are the two teams that have mostly dominated the 2023 season.
    Agreed. Go Rake Forest!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunJack55 View Post
    Agreed. Go Rake Forest!
    Wake Forest's coach used to be at UNO, back when UNO was in the SB with us. A few years after he was hired at Wake Forest, one of his players to be, an imcoming freshman, needed a kidney transplant. None of his family (see attached article) were a suitable match so Coach Walters donated one of his.

I will be rooting for Wake Forest today and for the rest of the tournament; possibly rooting for both teams if ORU plays them.

I think IF lsu loses tonight either Stanford or Tennessee can beat them in the elimination game. And with the good pitching both teams have they both have as good a shot as anyone to beat wake twice.

8. Default Re: 2023 CWS

As Dollander is chased in the 4th . . .

How can you challenge two things in one play and it only counts as one challenge?

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    How can you challenge two things in one play and it only counts as one challenge?
    I was a bit confused also. Play wasn’t that close.

11. Default Re: 2023 CWS

And the Vols chase Matthews after 30 plus pitches hanging a 4 spot plus loaded bases in the 5th . . .

Quote Originally Posted by BeauCajun View Post
    I was a bit confused also. Play wasn’t that close.
    Neither one.

13. Default Re: 2023 CWS

Tenn beats Stanford 6 to 4 . . . great baseball continues

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    Tenn beats Stanford 6 to 4 . . . great baseball continues
    Every game has been fantastic. The talent on these teams is just off the charts.

Hopefully Wake Forest wins again tonight

So either a team that lost to the Cajuns or a team that lost to coastal covidians (who lost to the cajuns). Sounds good.

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 . LastLast

Thread Information