Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10

Thread: Looking for Help .

1. Default Re: Looking for Help .

Here is an idea for some additional funding for trip to minnesota. spend summer working on an article about the ins and outs of how surgeries and other medical care for student athletes are funded. And possibly also discuss the student health fee the regular student pays and if their treatment options compare. In order to complete the article, in close time frame to the Cajuns game, schedule some interviews with medical professionals at the mayo clinic, which I believe is also in minnesota. Maybe they even have some grant funding to cover that and can invite you.

Default Re: Looking for Help .

Google is your friend RWB.good question. don't know about UL specifically. All college athletes are required by the NCAA to have healthcare insurance. The NCAA does not mandate colleges to pay the healthcare costs for athletes. Should a player be injured, the parent’s insurance is considered the primary insurance for paying for the athlete’s injury costs.

3. Default Re: Looking for Help .

Thanks for saying good question, but the purpose of this thread is for our young friend to find his way. I was NOT looking for a quick answer, I suggested he practice his journalism skills.
    But a separate thread may be in order, seems an interesting topic. Especially since u mentioned parents ins how often does elective vs needed come.in to play

4. Default Re: Looking for Help .

Here is my cashapp so that donations can be directly sent.
    https://cash.app/$MrCJ2004

5. Default Re: Looking for Help .

When is the first issue of Vermilion?

6. Default Re: Looking for Help .

Quote Originally Posted by ChanceEncounter View Post
    When is the first issue of Vermilion?
    Some time ago

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst . 7 8 9 10

Thread Information