Thread: Brock Morris to Oklahoma

UL Basketball Brock Morris to Oklahoma

I learned today that Brock Morris will be headed to Oklahoma as an assistant coach for the Sooners.

2. Default Re: Former UL Basketball Coach Brock Morris

Nice move

Default Re: Former UL Basketball Coach Brock Morris

Well, let the JB going to OU projections begin.

JB having Oklahoma as a possible destination was rumored yesterday. Don’t know if that was connected to the Morris move or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    JB having Oklahoma as a possible destination was rumored yesterday. Don’t know if that was connected to the Morris move or not.
    I mentioned it for this reason. Not saying it has legs but it could be a possibility if ou matches what Kentucky is offering.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    I mentioned it for this reason. Not saying it has legs but it could be a possibility if ou matches what Kentucky is offering.
    I doubt they can match whatever Kentucky is offering. Few schools can when it comes to basketball. For all we know OU may not even be a possibility if the reason they are included is because of Coach Morris going there. Personally I have no idea who is in the running for JB. If Kentucky wants him, I predict that is where he goes.

7. Default Re: Former UL Basketball Coach Brock Morris

University of Oklahoma men's basketball head coach Porter Moser announced the addition of Brock Morris as director of player development and an assistant coach on Saturday.

As a recruiter for the Ragin' Cajuns, Morris was instrumental in helping Louisiana sign its highest-ranked recruiting class in program history. During his time at Louisiana, UL signed two ESPN four-star prospects, one ESPN 100 recruit, three ESPN 100 transfers, a junior college All-American, three JUCO top-100 players and a McDonald's All-American.

Thread Information