Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana Men’s Basketball Season Tickets on Sale Now

UL Basketball Basketball Season Tickets

Just got a call that the section behind the goal will not be available for the coming season. Should be interesting to see the pricing going forward. Anyone know the reason this won’t be available. It was typically a solid contingent of folks each game. Trying to get people in to the bowl?

2. Default Re: Basketball Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    Just got a call that the section behind the goal will not be available for the coming season. Should be interesting to see the pricing going forward. Anyone know the reason this won’t be available. It was typically a solid contingent of folks each game. Trying to get people in to the bowl?
    Are they kicking students off the sidelines again?

Making room?

3. Default Re: Basketball Season Tickets

At least they called, sounds like a win

Default Re: Basketball Season Tickets

I believe it is only the east endzone seats. My understanding is they are putting bar/club there, similar to baseball.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Are they kicking students off the sidelines again?

Making room?
    Not sure if it’s both sides of the arena or just the season ticket side. Hopefully someone in the know will share.

6. Default Re: Basketball Season Tickets

Bar and lounge area will be created in the area behind goal nearest to UL bench. Trying to enhance the game day experience and fan interaction.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    I believe it is only the east endzone seats. My understanding is they are putting bar/club there, similar to baseball.
    That makes sense; I just got a letter which described a new Cajuns Courside Club being located in that area. I do like being able to get more beverages and not miss any of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ecajuns View Post
    Bar and lounge area will be created in the area behind goal nearest to UL bench. Trying to enhance the game day experience and fan interaction.
    That's cool, glad to see they're trying something out. Any more details? RCAF only?

Interesting, we got our renewal today. Cover letter, 2 invoices. The envelope was opened (RCAF did tape it, apparently was opened in transit).

If anyone received their renewal today, did you receive the same or was something missing on my end?

10. Default Re: Basketball Season Tickets

I like the idea, and hope fans, don't feel too displaced.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Interesting, we got our renewal today. Cover letter, 2 invoices. The envelope was opened (RCAF did tape it, apparently was opened in transit).

If anyone received their renewal today, did you receive the same or was something missing on my end?
    Received today and as you described. Same ticket prices as last season.

Quote Originally Posted by BBcajun View Post
    Received today and as you described. Same ticket prices as last season.
    Thanks.

13. Default Re: Basketball Season Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post

Is it just the renewals out right now? Looking to purchase season tickets for next year

Quote Originally Posted by des for pres View Post
    Is it just the renewals out right now? Looking to purchase season tickets for next year
    Renewals are due by August 30th.

I would like to buy season tickets, not renew. Can a person buy open tickets now? There are plenty of open seats.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information