Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Turning to football

Default Re: Turning to football

Quote Originally Posted by CajunT View Post
    If you spend most of your time with softball, you probably won't. I know plenty of people that talk football year round, including myself.
    I am talking about in the community. Just not alot of hype. Must still be the silent phase as I spend time all over the place. The lack of season ticket sales is a strong indicator of folks interest level.

The Cajuns are going 9-3 and playing in the SBC Championship game.

3. Default Re: Turning to football

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    The Cajuns are going 9-3 and playing in the SBC Championship game.
    He said it . . . right here . . . did not need no stinking smoking campfire . . . I’m going with C4L on this one . . .

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    He said it . . . right here . . . did not need no stinking smoking campfire . . . I’m going with C4L on this one . . .
    Zeon Chriss will be a superstar here and OG King McGowen will be All-SBC on the OL as well.

Zeon Chriss will be a superstar here and OG King McGowen will be All-SBC on the OL as well.
    9-3?? We ain’t losing a game this season!!

So while we are speculating and as demonstrated over the past couple of years, to then only have them leave through the portal before reaching their full potential at UL? It's a double edged sword, they remain mediocre or we lose them, neither result is desirable.

The Zeon Chriss era is here mutha lickas! Let's freaking GEAUXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    9-3?? We ain’t losing a game this season!!
    Who’s your 3 losses??

Minnesota
    UAB
    Troy

It would be hard to make the conf champ if 2 losses are in conf.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob81 View Post
    Who’s your 3 losses??

Minnesota
    UAB
    Troy

It would be hard to make the conf champ if 2 losses are in conf.
    South Al will be the pre season favored to win the west.

10. Default Re: Turning to football

I’m very excited about this coming football season. CMD landed two of the best offensive weapons in Louisiana this season, a quarterback, and a running back both River Parish greats. He also dipped into the portal for an outstanding defensive back from Southern. This kid also a River Parish star.

11-1 and many of the margins will be 3 touchdowns plus.

11. Default Re: Turning to football

I will be curious to see what changes Des makes this year compared to last year. What all he does differently starting with camp structure, right down to on the field with certain key positions, and how he handles those. It will be very interesting to see what lessons the young coach learned in year one and see what corrections he will make in year 2. Hopefully he doesn’t make the same mistakes twice.

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    We gifted them the game last year. Well I should say Dez’s biggest coaching blunder happened during this game.

People need to understand how depleted our OL was and how that effected our offense. I healthy OL this year and we close those games out in the 4th. We are still the team to beat.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    The Zeon Chriss era is here mutha lickas! Let's freaking GEAUXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!
    Will he be holding the clipboard for Ben like the bird said?

Quote Originally Posted by KajunKrazy View Post
    We gifted them the game last year. Well I should say Dez’s biggest coaching blunder happened during this game.

People need to understand how depleted our OL was and how that effected our offense. I healthy OL this year and we close those games out in the 4th. We are still the team to beat.

That statement is not based on last year at all. It’s what all the pod cast I have listen to and publications I have seen are suggesting. I am not buying it south Al always finds a way to under achieve and will choke a way at least a couple. I absolutely know how depleted our line was. That was very obvious.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information