Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Other things to follow

Default Re: Other things to follow

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Whoever posts on the CSSN SBC site, please link Jay’s post about what are the issues with La Tech on the usual “what if/what teams the SBC need to add”. I just don’t get it, most of the ones with the Joneses to add teams are the same ones that left crappy situations. Plus anyone with half a brain can see the SBC East departing in the next decade or so.

https://www.csnbbs.com/thread-971141.html
    I did not see a post from Jay in that thread. I know he generally goes Bird of Paradise on that forum.

I just read that Hendrix racing will race stock car at LeMans and it has been running very competitive lap times.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    I did not see a post from Jay in that thread. I know he generally goes Bird of Paradise on that forum.
    Not in that thread, was a post last summer. Explained how the necksters pretty much offended almost everyone at one point or another.

Tour de France.

I've watched every minute since 1989.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Nm
    Whats "Nm" ?

Wait....... you're not an engine builder now, are you?

Great, since you and the SVT of FoMoCo are on the Cajuns Athletics board I have a couple ideas about the FR engines. Nevermind, I'll leave that to you and Ford Racing.

Quote Originally Posted by CRAWFISH61 View Post
    I just read that Hendrix racing will race stock car at LeMans and it has been running very competitive lap times.
    I saw that, they will be in one of the GT classes. It will be interesting to see if they can get the endurance of the car worked out. I think they can get the speed and aerodynamics ok. Pit stop work will be another thing.

One year Mercedes got their front end aerodynamics all wrong. The car was coming to a crest in a hill at just the right speed and the damn thing took off like an airplane. It did a few front flips and side flips and landed in the woods about 200 feet off the track. It was a 9 out of ten if it was a gymnastic event. They thought the driver was dead until a tv shot from a chopper showed the driver sitting next to his car. I'm thinking he had to have a change of underwear. Anyhow, Mercedes had two other similar cars in the race. They called them into the pits, drove them into the garage and closed the doors behind them.

7. Default Re: Other things to follow

Quote Originally Posted by CajunNation View Post
    Tour de France.

I've watched every minute since 1989.
    …..Oh Lordy….great friends for years with a bike nut from Switzerland. And his wife from France…Bob Rule(?) is greater the Howie Cossell…..what is it the pelathon? I think I would go get the lead but incredible how they catch them!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    I do not desire an explanation on drag queen races.

If it required an explanation, you knew this and should have included it in your post.

The fact that your post "drag queen races" came immediately after a post about drag racing (from a poster you have butted heads with 1000+'times) and one that came after a post about formula one racing, indicated that you were phishing.
    He's always phishing

9. Default Re: Other things to follow

Quote Originally Posted by zephyr View Post
    He's always phishing
    Fishing . . . yes . . . caught a 21 lb 5 fish bag of bass in 45 minutes last Friday . . . 7, 6, 3, 3 and 2. It was unbelievable . . .

10. Default Re: Other things to follow

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post
    Whats "Nm" ?

Wait....... you're not an engine builder now, are you?

Great, since you and the SVT of FoMoCo are on the Cajuns Athletics board I have a couple ideas about the FR engines. Nevermind, I'll leave that to you and Ford Racing.
    NM means “no message.”

I accidentally responded to your message when I was meaning to respond to someone else. But since we’re on the topic, I’m not surprised one bit that you’re a nAsCaR fan.

Should be a fun summer. Can’t wait to see how clowns like Vic and Vic-adjacent doofuses like this ruin RP even further. Might be the final deal knell.

Ah well, troll on..

11. Default Re: Other things to follow

Living rent free on your head . . .

12. Default Re: Other things to follow

https://www.acronymfinder.com/Slang/NM.html

NM means lots of things . . . Can’t find “no message” in there anywhere . . . but who cares

13. Default Re: Other things to follow

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    https://www.acronymfinder.com/Slang/NM.html

NM means lots of things . . . Can’t find “no message” in there anywhere . . . but who cares
    Now this jackass is going to tell me what I mean when I type something here.. lol

It never ends with this freak.

Y’all have an enjoyable, safe, fun and hopefully Vic-less summer.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Now this jackass is going to tell me what I mean when I type something here.. lol

It never ends with this freak.

Y’all have an enjoyable, safe, fun and hopefully Vic-less summer.
    It's fun to have folks on mute. Threads are much shorter and you communicate with real fans.

15. Default Re: Other things to follow

Quote Originally Posted by HelmutVII View Post
    I follow Formula 1 racing during the summer. There is a race every two weeks and it's pretty interesting. The races are usually on ESPN or ESPN2 on Sunday mornings (depending on where they are in the world). North American races are usually on ABC.

This weekend is the 24 hours of Le Mans on Motor trend tv. Very advanced cars with some of the tech transferred to street cars. Several years ago they showed a pit stop where they needed to change the break shoes. They did it in 35 seconds. After they did it, the car was out on the track doing over 200 mph. That's trusting your mechanic. I like the different classification of cars in the same race.

Indy Car is on NBC most of the time. It's pretty interesting when they have a road course or street course race. When they do ovals it usually degenerates to a NASCAR race. The cars look kind of stupid though.

NASCAR is NASCAR. Not much into that.
    To participate in the thread, plan to get back into horse racing over the summer. It’s so much easier to follow with the channels available these days. Love the ponies.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information