Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Congrats, Team Deggs

UL Baseball Congrats, Team Deggs

Congratulations on a great baseball season.

You guys went a LOT further than anyone could have expected. You made us proud.

Default Re: Congrats, Team

Such a great group!

3. Default Re: Congrats, Team

Glad to have enjoyed this bunch of guys and a good number of their parents. To those that are done, thanks for what you did with Louisiana across your chest. Thanks to all of their parents for footing the bill to have them wear Louisiana across their chests.

To those returning, can’t wait until next season.

Now it’s time to just resume activities as a fan of baseball and try to enjoy the rest of this tournament.

I believe the only team that remains where I personally know a player and their parents is Troy. After the unfortunate occurrences of last night, they are probably short for this tournament.

Thanks fellas. Ya ll proved many of us wrong including myself when we thought we had no chance to get an at large.. True gritt fellas!

I’m gonna miss watching this group. They were definitely fun to watch. But last year’s team had the same kind of grit that I really enjoy in a team. So I have a feeling that as long as Coach Deggs is here, we will have the same type of guys out there playing their butts off….which is a great thing. Best of luck with the next chapter to Rocco, Brock, Hood, CJ, Max, Veillon, Rawls, Hammond, and Couch. You all represented the team, University, city, state and most importantly, yourselves very well. Kudos to each of you.

Hopefully we don’t lose any more to the portal and are able to bring in some new guys that are ready to continue the Cajun brand of baseball. There are definitely some guys coming back that showed they have bright futures.

I don’t post much outside of baseball season. It’s been fun discussing things with most of y’all this season as well. Certainly not all, but there are some good posters here and it makes the season even more entertaining. See y’all next year.

Default Coach Deggs

This years teams grind, hustle and never quit attitude is a direct reflection on Coach Deggs. He makes some head scratching calls sometimes but no doubt he is the dude for our program. We all know what he needs to go out and get to take this program to the next level and when it happens watch the ____ out.

Default Re: Coach Deggs

Thank you Coach Deggs!

Thank you coach and team!

Thank you Coach

Thanks Coach!

11. Default Re: Coach Deggs

There's 299 NCAA Division One baseball teams.

We are in the top 15% of that number.

Yeah, I want to go to Omaha just as much as the next guy, but I'm okay with where we are.

Thanks, Coach Deggs!!!!!!!!

Default Re: Congrats, Team Deggs

Thanks to the entire team!! Very fun team to watch! Better than last year, which was better than the four previous seasons.

I hope the team is proud of their accomplishments. I know I am.

Deggs and the Cajuns just need to keep building and knocking on the door. They will eventually knock the door down! Good season fellas!

Everything said before the word "but" is b.s. (above). Probably won't see it written again on this board.

We were the official Dark Horse.

Thank you Coach Deggs for one hell of a season.

Louisiana Baseball looks sharp, very sharp.

Swamp,

Out

Attached Images Attached Images  

Congrats in order. I think Deggs and this group of seniors set the tone for this program moving forward. Sun Belt finals two years in a row, one championship. Back-to-back regionals. Thanks for giving us some fun baseball to watch for last few months.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information