Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 2023 Softball Portal

1. Default Re: 2023 Softball Portal

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    How much does portal viewership subscription cost?
    It’s not available to the public. Only coaches, school athletic departments, etc. are supposedly the only ones who can access it. However, some non-authorized individuals have accessed it by using official accounts and they put out info on who is in the portal.

Default Re: 2023 Softball Portal

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hemphill View Post
    It’s not available to the public. Only coaches, school athletic departments, etc. are supposedly the only ones who can access it. However, some non-authorized individuals have accessed it by using official accounts and they put out info on who is in the portal.
    It is available to to the public.

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    informative facts as always
    You asked and I told you I don't pay. You don't have to like my answer.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    She would have been fired soon.

6. Default Re: 2023 Softball Portal

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    It is available to to the public.
    Hemphill is correct. The official NCAA transfer portal is accessible only by administrators and coaches on NCAA member school campuses. Different websites such as Extra Innings, etc. maintain a list of players in the portal but it is not official.

Love correcting your inaccurate posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Reality Check View Post
    Hemphill is correct. The official NCAA transfer portal is accessible only by administrators and coaches on NCAA member school campuses. Different websites such as Extra Innings, etc. maintain a list of players in the portal but it is not official.

Love correcting your inaccurate posts.
    You are incorrect. Portal viewership is available to the public. Different websites post straight from the ncaa portal. Nobody ever said anything about official or not official. When those website post they are copying and pasting straight from the NCAA portal, how much more official do you need it to be? Those website has access to the official NCAA portal. I have a personal friend who is one of the best ncaa softball gurus in the world, trust me I know. If you don't believe me ask ULvictory, MAT, Roarman, etc. I have Introduced him to them and they have invited him on there podcast plenty of times. What was asked was how much is portal viewership and then MH stated it wasn't available to the public, he also said SUPPOSEDLY the only ones who can see it which means he isn't 100% sure who can see it. I love correcting your inaccurate posts. You still looking for a job?

8. Default Re: 2023 Softball Portal

You are incorrect. Portal viewership is available to the public. Different websites post straight from the ncaa portal. Nobody ever said anything about official or not official. When those website post they are copying and pasting straight from the NCAA portal, how much more official do you need it to be? Those website has access to the official NCAA portal. I have a personal friend who is one of the best ncaa softball gurus in the world, trust me I know. If you don't believe me ask ULvictory, MAT, Roarman, etc. I have Introduced him to them and they have invited him on there podcast plenty of times. What was asked was how much is portal viewership and then MH stated it wasn't available to the public, he also said SUPPOSEDLY the only ones who can see it which means he isn't 100% sure who can see it. I love correcting your inaccurate posts.
    To access the transfer portal, you must be an approved administrator/coach at an NCAA school. And only those approved people can enter a student-athlete into the transfer portal.

You don’t have access to the transfer portal because you’re just a fanboy. Those websites you listed don’t have CajunVic because they are not administrators/coaches at an NCAA school. They are relying on information from someone else when posting transfer portal news. If portal information is available to the public, then why can’t the genera public register for access to the portal? Oh that’s right…it’s because it’s not accessible by the general public.

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxLA View Post
    To access the transfer portal, you must be an approved administrator/coach at an NCAA school. And only those approved people can enter a student-athlete into the transfer portal.

You don’t have access to the transfer portal because you’re just a fanboy. Those websites you listed don’t have CajunVic because they are not administrators/coaches at an NCAA school. They are relying on information from someone else when posting transfer portal news. If portal information is available to the public, then why can’t the genera public register for access to the portal? Oh that’s right…it’s because it’s not accessible by the general public.
    Nobody said anything about entering anyone into the portal. I never listed any website, now you are making ____ up. What was asked is how much does portal viewship cost. I do have access to see who is in the portal. You have no clue who I know and who I know has CajunVic to the portal. You also have no clue who they know. Don't consider me the general public. Just wait until next week and then come back and tell me I don't know what I am talking about.

Lol

The amount of kids entering is insane. The NCAA needs to mandate a one year sit rule. Seems like the P5 schools don't want to develop anyone anymore. They like it this way so that they can cherry pick kids. The portal has ruined college sports.
    It’s gotten to the point where some schools aren’t even looking at high school kids because of the portal. NCAA needs to step up & do something but we know that won’t happen.

Nobody said anything about entering anyone into the portal. I never listed any website, now you are making ____ up. What was asked is how much does portal viewship cost. I do have access to see who is in the portal. You have no clue who I know and who I know has CajunVic to the portal. You also have no clue who they know. Don't consider me the general public. Just wait until next week and then come back and tell me I don't know what I am talking about.
    JMV is right. This is a softball thread after all.

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    JMV is right. This is a softball thread after all.
    Coach Chris, it is almost comical what some of these guys post and they have no clue about all the behind the scene stuff. What GeauxLA doesn't understand is all someone needs are credentials to get into the NCAA portal, lol. Even Mark admitted in post #16 that some individuals access it by using individuals accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by cjr3888 View Post
    It’s gotten to the point where some schools aren’t even looking at high school kids because of the portal. NCAA needs to step up & do something but we know that won’t happen.

And I think this is where the (unexpected) cost of recruiting is going to go up for a G5s.

P5s are just gonna have to watch ESPN plus to look at new players.

Which means G5s are going to necessarily have to invest more money in more intensive searches to identify quality talent.

And I just don’t think it’s going to be as simple as taking on those “four-star” talents that were squeezed out on the backend.

These cats are being replaced for a reason… They’re not as good as advertised and they’re not playing.

So the only thing that you can look at is three year old high school film… of a player that ended up being overrated

Just saw that Kayla Beaver has signed with Alabama out of the portal. She is one of the better pitchers in the portal. Word is she got 30K in NIL money.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information