Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tommy Ray

1. Default Tommy Ray

2. Default Re: Tommy Ray

Adding the hyphen and Lafayette nice touch to catch the eye of certain schools

3. Default Re: Tommy Ray

If that is all he has going for him, it may be a long road . . .

4. Default Re: Tommy Ray

According to D1 baseball 500+ kids entered the portal the day after the regular season ended.

Default Re: Tommy Ray

A chance to add someone else's treasure or
    Problem. Gambling at its finest.

6. Default Re: Tommy Ray

We know where Conner Doucet is transferring to. I have never heard of Wharton County Junior College . Conner did not get much time at UL, this probably makes sense for him.

Unless you are an absolute stud, the path for someone with one year eligibility left, is probably a downward trajectory, at best. Maybe a LSU-A or -S on a good day.

3-3 with 5.11 ERA last season.

8. Default Re: Tommy Ray

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Unless you are an absolute stud, the path for someone with one year eligibility left, is probably a downward trajectory, at best. Maybe a LSU-A or -S on a good day.

3-3 with 5.11 ERA last season.
    Current Cajun pitcher Jerry couch would like to have a word with you.

He was 3-3 with a 6.55 era at Charleston southern last season. Came here and is 2-1 with a 3.52 era. Sometimes a change of scenery can do you well.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Current Cajun pitcher Jerry couch would like to have a word with you.

He was 3-3 with a 6.55 era at Charleston southern last season. Came here and is 2-1 with a 3.52 era. Sometimes a change of scenery can do you well.
    That is why ZoomZoom said PROBABLY.

10. Default Re: Tommy Ray

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    That is why ZoomZoom said PROBABLY.
    He said "probably a downward trajectory, at best"

That is not your average "PROBABLY."

11. Default Re: Tommy Ray

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    We know where Conner Doucet is transferring to. I have never heard of Wharton County Junior College . Conner did not get much time at UL, this probably makes sense for him.

Wharton is where Tony Robichaux first went to play baseball after high school

12. Default Re: Tommy Ray

Quote Originally Posted by cajun1300 View Post
    Wharton is where Tony Robichaux first went to play baseball after high school
    It will be interesting to see what happens with some of the young talent on this team that did not get a ton of playing time this year, because of the talent in front of them. I am thinking about guys like:

Landrey Wilkerson
    Peyton LeJeune
    Caleb Stelly
    Trey Lafleur
    Lee Amedee
    Mason Zambo
    Luke Yuhasz
    Ben Robichaux (had a bunch of playing time early)

Maybe Robichaux hit the freshman wall at 25 games. He was killing it through early April over .300 BA. He disappeared after that.

14. Default Re: Tommy Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Dad04 View Post
    Maybe Robichaux hit the freshman wall at 25 games. He was killing it through early April over .300 BA. He disappeared after that.
    I know, I really like this young man and he was a big piece of our team early in the season and then struggled down the stretch.

Ray is a graduate student with one year left with meh stats. Wish him well, but don’t see him moving even laterally.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information