Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tommy Ray

Default Re: Tommy Ray

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    It will be interesting to see what happens with some of the young talent on this team that did not get a ton of playing time this year, because of the talent in front of them. I am thinking about guys like:

Landrey Wilkerson
    Peyton LeJeune
    Caleb Stelly
    Trey Lafleur
    Lee Amedee
    Mason Zambo
    Luke Yuhasz
    Ben Robichaux (had a bunch of playing time early)
    What is Robichaux's natural position? I don't think he played an inning of defense this year. I think we see A lot of Stelly, Amedee, Zambo, and Yuhasz next year.

2. Default Re: Tommy Ray

Hopefully we have success in Miami and it results in these guys coming back for more next year. We can only hope and support these cats . . .

Quote Originally Posted by MWolf View Post
    What is Robichaux's natural position? I don't think he played an inning of defense this year. I think we see A lot of Stelly, Amedee, Zambo, and Yuhasz next year.
    2nd base.

4. Default Re: Tommy Ray

Quote Originally Posted by MWolf View Post
    His natural position is 2B.

Wow 500, will they all get their credits transferred in time?

6. Default Re: Tommy Ray

Quote Originally Posted by ZoomZoom View Post
    Ray is a graduate student with one year left with meh stats. Wish him well, but don’t see him moving even laterally.
    ….Seemed like a great kid and sure liked his dad driving in from his fireman duties to catch the kid play!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information