Thread: Somebody thinks we will have a pretty good player in the DB corp

1. UL Football Somebody thinks we will have a pretty good player in the DB corp

2. Default Re: Somebody thinks we will have a pretty good player in the DB corp

Default Re: Somebody thinks we will have a pretty good player in the DB corp

**Update** Courtline Flowers has entered the transfer portal.

4. Default Re: Somebody thinks we will have a pretty good player in the DB corp

Update: Hasn't contributed since 2020.... according to the latest "update."

We as a society need to stop giving Big Game Boomer clicks. The account doesn’t know ____

Speaking of the defensive backfield, I'm guessing AJ Washington isn't coming back?

BTW, isn't the fall roster announced/posted soon after the summer semester starts? Thats on 6/5. I guess we find out about Jordan Davis as well at that time if not before...

Quote Originally Posted by fanof71 View Post
    BTW, isn't the fall roster announced/posted soon after the summer semester starts? Thats on 6/5. I guess we find out about Jordan Davis as well at that time if not before...
    He left quite a few years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    Speaking of the defensive backfield, I'm guessing AJ Washington isn't coming back?
    He was listed as a senior last year, did he have eligibility left?

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    He was listed as a senior last year, did he have eligibility left?
    Thought he had to sit out last year due to grades?

This thread is pretty hard to follow.

I meant Jordan Brown....

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Glad it's not just me

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    It's a robust experience....

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    We are not devoid of talent, I mentioned him getting a greater role this season after Kam Pedescleaux left the program.

Thread Information