Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: REGIONAL WATCH PARTY

1. Default Re: REGIONAL WATCH PARTY

By all means, let’s continue the decline in fan interest, private money, engagement, etc etc. Keep doing the same things and expecting a different result. And the really sad thing about it all is that we’re winning across the board. 2014 all over again.

Default Re: REGIONAL WATCH PARTY

The Table Room, Russo Park Club, what's going to be the name of the underutilized venue at the football stadium (if it ever gets done....)?

3. Default Re: REGIONAL WATCH PARTY

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRage View Post
    The Table Room, Russo Park Club, what's going to be the name of the underutilized venue at the football stadium (if it ever gets done....)?
    You’ll always be able to find reasons NOT to do things as long as you’re looking for them.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Are you going to Miami?
    It’s teremana time with the rock

Allow me to inject a little reason into this discussion.

Game times make a massive difference in this equation.

I totally understand not having a watch party at 1PM on a Friday. No one shows up for that. At the same time, if we win on Friday, we should have a plan for a Saturday night watch party, email notifications, etc, all ready to go. Put the wheels in motion as soon as the last out is recorded on Friday afternoon.

6. Default Re: REGIONAL WATCH PARTY

Quote Originally Posted by BabbForHeisman View Post

I totally understand not having a watch party at 1PM on a Friday. No one shows up for that. At the same time, if we win on Friday, we should have a plan for a Saturday night watch party, email notifications, etc, all ready to go. Put the wheels in motion as soon as the last out is recorded on Friday afternoon.
    Which was the original point before the usual suspects showed up and derailed…

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Which was the original point before the usual suspects showed up and derailed…
    The "studied at LSU" crowd, lol

8. Default Re: REGIONAL WATCH PARTY

The "studied at LSU" crowd, lol
    My favorite is when they send things to each other privately to “get” me.. LOL

This would be a good option. Win on Friday? We play at 5 PM the next day. Temperature will be going down around then.

I'm more in the "ballpark" of opening the stadium without all of the amenities. I don't think we need a concession stand open. I don't think we need a full staff. Just turn on the lights, turn on the video board, and make sure the gates are open for the people to walk in. Allow access to the field for people to watch and keep the stands limited if need be. Make it similar to the amphitheater at Moncus Park.

If we pulled it off in 2015, I would think this time around shouldn't be that much more difficult.

10. Default Re: REGIONAL WATCH PARTY

"LouisianaB" can we make this happen for Saturday? Here is your chance to be the hero.

11. Default Re: REGIONAL WATCH PARTY

Quote Originally Posted by ULvictory View Post
    This would be a good option. Win on Friday? We play at 5 PM the next day. Temperature will be going down around then.

I'm more in the "ballpark" of opening the stadium without all of the amenities. I don't think we need a concession stand open. I don't think we need a full staff. Just turn on the lights, turn on the video board, and make sure the gates are open for the people to walk in. Allow access to the field for people to watch and keep the stands limited if need be. Make it similar to the amphitheater at Moncus Park.

If we pulled it off in 2015, I would think this time around shouldn't be that much more difficult.
    Stop going scorched earth, G. Too many words. You’re being uNrEasOnAbLe…

Man we got some Bozo’s on this board. Open the damn park up and show the game on the video board!!!

Have a representative from the ticket office set up for accepting new season ticket sales for next year. If only 300 people show up and we get 50 new season ticket holders it’s a win.

Double down on success and capitalize it!! Acknowledge failure, identify the root cause and grow from it. This university is built on a foundation or”We Can’t/Don’t do that here”.

What a bunch of ____ing pansies. I don’t EVER, want to here another poster blame LSU for ____. They are the least of our problems. We are our own worst enemy.

13. Default Re: REGIONAL WATCH PARTY

Sell beer and make money or tell everyone BYOB.

Quote Originally Posted by RAGINCAJUN11 View Post
    Sell beer and make money or tell everyone BYOB.
    Make it BYO-Everything. You need minimum staff to clean up afterwards. That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by RAGINCAJUN11 View Post
    "LouisianaB" can we make this happen for Saturday? Here is your chance to be the hero.
    Or…just go to Pete’s….

I’ll be out of town.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread Information