Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: REGIONAL WATCH PARTY

1. Default Re: REGIONAL WATCH PARTY

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    “A huge catastrophe”????

Really? Come on!

I’m all for going scorched earth on the big things (see stadium debacle). But this? This ain’t it
    Can you read? I literally said it is NOT a huge catastrophe.

Default Re: REGIONAL WATCH PARTY

I misread his quote. It’s not a huge catastrophe. My b on that one. I saw the long post and Mis interpreted the words I saw

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Can you read? I literally said it is NOT a huge catastrophe.
    See updated post. My bad bud

Here comes the admin savior!
    Haha. Saw that one coming.

5. Default Re: REGIONAL WATCH PARTY

Nm

6. Default Re: REGIONAL WATCH PARTY

Haha. Saw that one coming.
    We all could see it coming. That’s your brand. Anti-fans, pro-everything admin.

Michael’s men’s club is having a “watch” party as well

8. Default Re: REGIONAL WATCH PARTY

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Michael’s men’s club is having a “watch” party as well
    Are you going to Miami?

I believe in criticizing the things that should be criticized. I don’t go scorched earth in public for something like this. The admin not doing a full on event watch party at 1pm on a Friday afternoon is probably a smart use of our resources.

Especially considering that 1pm game will likely be delayed

What’s wrong with Pete’s?

11. Default Re: REGIONAL WATCH PARTY

I believe in criticizing the things that should be criticized. I don’t go scorched earth in public for something like this. The admin not doing a full on event watch party at 1pm on a Friday afternoon is probably a smart use of our resources.

Especially considering that 1pm game will likely be delayed
    It was already done and already worked. More than once.

Cost analysis is a convenient excuse. Remember how many fans were asked to let the administration keep their season ticket money instead of asking for refunds during covid? For the benefit of the program? My “cost analysis” said it wasn’t to my (and hundreds if not thousands of others) benefit to do so. But we did. We waste money on much dumber ____ than inviting our fans to gather and celebrate our accomplishments.

There is a reason why our fanbase, engagement and private donor money is woefully lacking. This is another reason in the long line of reasons.

And you really need to figure out what “scorched earth” means. Explaining benefits and asking questions isn’t “scorched earth.”

It was already done and already worked. More than once.

Cost analysis is a convenient excuse. Remember how many fans were asked to let the administration keep their season ticket money instead of asking for refunds during covid? For the benefit of the program? My “cost analysis” said it wasn’t to my (and hundreds if not thousands of others) benefit to do so. But we did. We waste money on much dumber ____ than inviting our fans to gather and celebrate our accomplishments.

There is a reason why our fanbase, engagement and private donor money is woefully lacking. This is another reason in the long line of reasons.

And you really need to figure out what “scorched earth” means. Explains benefits and asking questions isn’t “scorched earth.”
    Dude you typed a novel over this ____. That’s how you go scorched earth.

That first paragraph regarding Covid crap is laughable. No application here. But go ahead, continue your scorched earth takedown of the admin over not hosting a watch party at the stadium at 1pm on a Friday afternoon.

13. Default Re: REGIONAL WATCH PARTY

Dude you typed a novel over this ____. That’s how you go scorched earth.

That first paragraph regarding Covid crap is laughable. No application here. But go ahead, continue your scorched earth takedown of the admin over not hosting a watch party at the stadium at 1pm on a Friday afternoon.
    You think being thorough in an opinion denotes a “scorched earth” mentality? It’s laughable to compare what “cost analysis” actually looks like?

Which could serve as a very capable RCAF recruitment tool.

Also, how difficult would it be to get some speakers and turn on the KPEL call? I think most would prefer that anyway.

The weather excuse has been proven not to be correct because we have a few nice turnouts when Farmer opened it up for Regionals / Supers in 2015
    I'm certainly not against it, just think the stadium club would be a better spot for the amount of people. Bar is already there, could do the bloody Mary bar and the food like normal, climate controlled and way less man power to work it. Might even get people to join it next season.

What’s wrong with Pete’s?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information