Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: REGIONAL WATCH PARTY

Default Re: REGIONAL WATCH PARTY

Heard that was a big party at a condo across the street from Alex Rodriguez stadium

Quote Originally Posted by IberiaCajun View Post
    Cajuns are in the NCAA regionals.
    Purchase tickets through the University of Miami.
    LMAO

Let's Geaux.

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Heard that was a big party at a condo across the street from Alex Rodriguez stadium
    You making the trip?

LOL, it will be the place to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    LOL, it will be the place to be.
    First one to puke has to buy the bud light

Shhhhhhh we trying to keep the riff raff out

7. Default Re: REGIONAL WATCH PARTY

https://twitter.com/RaginCajunsBSB/s...C27dmgtpcuAAAA

Guess they not opening up the Tigue. Talk about lazy admin.

Quote Originally Posted by RAGINCAJUN11 View Post

Maybe there isnt enough staff. Maybe its too short notice. Maybe its 100 other reasons other than a "lazy admin"... (bring on the "yOu ArE A sHiLl 4 tHe AdMin AnD aN LsU fRaUd" comments)

Its a cost benefit analysis. They dont see the benefit compared to the cost, and I dont think that's unreasonable. If we had 5k in the stadium every week like the last time they did a watch party, that would be one thing. The excitement isnt there like it was back in 2014-16.

Especially considering there are several sponsors with space where a watch party can happen.

9. Default Re: REGIONAL WATCH PARTY

Quote Originally Posted by RAGINCAJUN11 View Post

Notice the the time of post. A few minutes after the FB Baseball Page and Twitter post got over 20k views, most in agreement to open up the Tigue. And Maggard responded to RR with “reasons” not to open it.

In the end, it’s not a huge catastrophe, just another missed opportunity to celebrate our accomplishments, engage our fanbase and get creative with RCAF recruitment. But I digress I will no longer spend my time trying to come up with ways to help grow this fanbase. Who wants to work for people that don’t want to work themselves? I promise you, no time or effort we spared making sure the traveling party is getting a top notch experience. They had those “top donor” emails with luxury package options out yesterday. They just continue to send the wrong messages to our true core base and wonder why we get minimal buy-in..

I’ve been one of this AD’s biggest defenders since he stepped foot in Lafayette. I will be no longer..

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    Maybe there isnt enough staff. Maybe its too short notice. Maybe its 100 other reasons other than a "lazy admin"... (bring on the "yOu ArE A sHiLl 4 tHe AdMin AnD aN LsU fRaUd" comments)

Its a cost benefit analysis. They dont see the benefit compared to the cost, and I dont think that's unreasonable. If we had 5k in the stadium every week like the last time they did a watch party, that would be one thing. The excitement isnt there like it was back in 2014-16.

Especially considering there are several sponsors with space where a watch party can happen.
    Agreed, they would probably have 40 people show up.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Notice the the time of post. A few minutes after the FB Baseball Page and Twitter post got over 20k views, most in agreement to open up the Tigue. And Maggard responded to RR with “reasons” not to open it.

In the end, it’s not a huge catastrophe, just another missed opportunity to celebrate our accomplishments, engage our fanbase and get creative with RCAF recruitment. But I digress I will no longer spend my time trying to come up with ways to help grow this fanbase. Who wants to work for people that don’t want to work themselves? I promise you, no time or effort we spared making sure the traveling party is getting a top notch experience. They had those “top donor” emails with luxury package options out yesterday. They just continue to send the wrong messages to our true core base and wonder why we get minimal buy-in..

I’ve been one of this AD’s biggest defenders since he stepped foot in Lafayette. I will be no longer..
    “A huge catastrophe”????

Really? Come on!

I’m all for going scorched earth on the big things (see stadium debacle). But this? This ain’t it

no working speakers in the stadium would be one reason. I also don't think it would be a great draw at 1:00 on a work day. Stadium club would seem to be a better option.

There’s probably 10 restaurant/bad sponsors within 3 miles of the Tigue. They are hosting a party at one of them

14. Default Re: REGIONAL WATCH PARTY

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post

Here comes the admin savior!

15. Default Re: REGIONAL WATCH PARTY

Quote Originally Posted by crazycajun View Post
    no working speakers in the stadium would be one reason. I also don't think it would be a great draw at 1:00 on a work day. Stadium club would seem to be a better option.
    Which could serve as a very capable RCAF recruitment tool.

Also, how difficult would it be to get some speakers and turn on the KPEL call? I think most would prefer that anyway.

The weather excuse has been proven not to be correct because we have a few nice turnouts when Farmer opened it up for Regionals / Supers in 2015

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information