Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: CAJUNS ARE IN 3 SEED IN WITH TEXAS

Default Re: CAJUNS ARE IN 3 SEED IN WITH TEXAS

Quote Originally Posted by CajunRage View Post
    I got real nervous when Troy got announced second out of the gate. Glad they didn't make us wait long. I'm happy for the group that is playing its last games as Cajuns. I would have hated for them to not get this chance. What we witnessed today was a monumental day for the Sunbelt conference. 4 bids. Both bubble teams had rough stretches during the season and that is usually all it takes to keep us out of a regional. You still have Texas State, USA and GASO. This has the makings of a great conference with more opportunities for postseason play and hosting. I'm also glad to be going to a "new" regional. It'll be great to not have to watch replays of the last several times we played at TAMU or LSU, etc. Although, I'm going to put money on us heading to College Station if we come out of the regional. Geaux Cajuns!
    Don’t forget about Old Dominion…they are historically strong at baseball.

2. Default Re: CAJUNS ARE IN 3 SEED IN WITH TEXAS

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    That's Turbine
    Yes, you lost your freedom . . .

Quote Originally Posted by GoneGolfin View Post
    I have an entire neighborhood of them … even one living in my house. Heck, I have a couple of Longhorn baseball caps myself … which I will use to send the Horns some bad luck when playing the Cajuns.

Brian
    I feel ya, Brian. My daughter graduated from UT last year as well, but she isn’t technically in my house. She also is part Cajun in her heart and so never rubs it in when we lose to them.

4. Default Re: CAJUNS ARE IN 3 SEED IN WITH TEXAS

Quote Originally Posted by DieHard 1280 View Post
    I feel ya, Brian. My daughter graduated from UT last year as well, but she isn’t technically in my house. She also is part Cajun in her heart and so never rubs it in when we lose to them.
    Congrats. UT is an excellent school.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Esqueleto View Post
    I'll be there
    Shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by GoneGolfin View Post
    I have an entire neighborhood of them … even one living in my house. Heck, I have a couple of Longhorn baseball caps myself … which I will use to send the Horns some bad luck when playing the Cajuns.

Brian
    You always need 2 of those Longhorn caps. One to poop in and the other to cover it with.

7. Default Re: CAJUNS ARE IN 3 SEED IN WITH TEXAS

Quote Originally Posted by IdeaL View Post
    On the ESPN app, it has the game listed as being broadcasted on both the LHN and ESPN+
    Attached Images Attached Images  

8. Default Re: CAJUNS ARE IN 3 SEED IN WITH TEXAS

Guys, this is the same thing that happened last weekend vs LSU if you were watching UL on ESPN+. The games were listed on the SEC Network +, but were also streamed on ESPN+.

Traditionally if you don't have the LHN or SEC Network and a game is on it, you can not see it. But when they get to postseason play, they stream it on both. So as long as you have access to ESPN+ you will have access to the game.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Guys, this is the same thing that happened last weekend vs LSU if you were watching UL on ESPN+. The games were listed on the SEC Network +, but were also streamed on ESPN+.

Traditionally if you don't have the LHN or SEC Network and a game is on it, you can not see it. But when they get to postseason play, they stream it on both. So as long as you have access to ESPN+ you will have access to the game.

Thanks.
    Hopefully that is correct but the girls games were scheduled for plus but were picked up by the linear networks after the fact. I sure hope Friday game is not exclusive to long horn network.

Quote Originally Posted by cajundiehard View Post
    Sun Belt had 4 teams last year as well and we added Southern Miss who also hosted last year. 4 teams in the tournament should be minimum standard for this conference.

Louisiana (auto - stolen bid)
    GA Southern- host
    Texas state - at large
    Coastal Carolina - at large

And of course...

Southern Miss - host as member of CUSA.
    TxSt and Coastal were both still top 30 rpi. The takeaway for me was that the sunbelt was respected enough to get not 1, but 2 bubble teams in.

11. Default Re: CAJUNS ARE IN 3 SEED IN WITH TEXAS

Maimi may be dodging thunderstorms over the weekend. I think they had weather issues last year also. Par for the course in south Florida in June, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Maimi may be dodging thunderstorms over the weekend. I think they had weather issues last year also. Par for the course in south Florida in June, I guess.
    good, the other teams dont have Blake Marshall who can start, then pitch after the rain delay, and then do middle relief the next day, while closing for the championship.

Quote Originally Posted by TuffGuy84 View Post
    good, the other teams dont have Blake Marshall who can start, then pitch after the rain delay, and then do middle relief the next day, while closing for the championship.
    Hopefully Blake will be off of the crutches soon.

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    We can beat anyway in the country which makes the Cajuns a dangerous team.
    Name:  Flag_of_Acadiana.svg.png
Views: 236
Size:  23.4 KB

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information