Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Analyzing the Bubble

Default Re: Analyzing the Bubble

Bottom line is this I sure hope we get in but this could have all been avoided. The mis handling of this pitching staff early is baffling. We started Hammond as our Friday night starter inexcusable. We waited until the end of the season to develop a offspeed pitch for Nez. We waited too long to put in Fluno as a starter. We never develop a set rotation at all until late in the year. Man how big would it be if we took 2 of 3 from Troy right now. We would have a solid argument that we deserve the bid over them. Great effort boys but the pitching decisions cost us

Man what a kick in the nuts

3. Default Re: Analyzing the Bubble

Quote Originally Posted by Lej0285 View Post
    Bottom line is this I sure hope we get in but this could have all been avoided. The mis handling of this pitching staff early is baffling. We started Hammond as our Friday night starter inexcusable. We waited until the end of the season to develop a offspeed pitch for Nez. We waited too long to put in Fluno as a starter. We never develop a set rotation at all until late in the year. Man how big would it be if we took 2 of 3 from Troy right now. We would have a solid argument that we deserve the bid over them. Great effort boys but the pitching decisions cost us
    ……So State hosts Tulane, Miss South, And LOUISIANA…..now that would get a draw….why not, I wouldn’t even feel bad on going….So much interest!

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    ……So State hosts Tulane, Miss South, And LOUISIANA…..now that would get a draw….why not, I wouldn’t even feel bad on going….So much interest!
    Lol they’re not putting two teams from the sbc in the same regional. I really believe we are screwed thanks to Tulane

UNCW up 5. Crap.

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    UNCW up 5. Crap.
    Hits keep coming !!! I guess that's what we get for having hope

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Lol they’re not putting two teams from the sbc in the same regional. I really believe we are screwed thanks to Tulane
    And Charlotte and probably the other one

I rooted for 4 non Cajuns teams in the last 7 days. Aside from Northeastern’s win in the semifinals, almost 0-4. Hate score board watching.

Mcneese - no
    DBU- nada
    EcU - nope
    Northeastern - ain’t looking good.

Brian listed 3 harmful stolen bids at the start of this thread. It looks like ALL 3 are gonna happen.

Just unreal

I rooted for 4 non Cajuns teams in the last 7 days. Aside from Northeastern’s win in the semifinals, almost 0-4. Hate score board watching.

Mcneese - no
    DBU- nada
    EcU - nope
    Northeastern - ain’t looking good.
    Me too. I call it the Cajuns kiss of death

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    Me too. I call it the Cajuns kiss of death
    So many let downs watching NFL games needing teams to win and hoping the saints make the playoffs. This is worse.

UNCW has an RPI in the 40s and was projected this morning by D1 Baseball as an at large. Not sure I’d put them up with the Tulane/Charlotte stolen bids.

We actually still have a shot!

Quote Originally Posted by sportsfanatic21 View Post
    Brian listed 3 harmful stolen bids at the start of this thread. It looks like ALL 3 are gonna happen.

Just unreal
    Yeah that too

So many let downs watching NFL games needing teams to win and hoping the saints make the playoffs. This is worse.
    There is still hope. However slim. Let's hold onto that until roughly 12: 15 pm ish tomorrow..

Quote Originally Posted by Million$Mullet View Post
    Yeah that too
    We’re not out yet.

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast

Thread Information