Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Analyzing the Bubble

1. Default Re: Analyzing the Bubble

Just imagine if we didn’t crap the bed against JMU and App, then we wouldn’t be worried about stolen bids…..

Default Re: Analyzing the Bubble

Quote Originally Posted by angeleast View Post
    There is still hope. However slim. Let's hold onto that until roughly 12: 15 pm ish tomorrow..
    I’m starting to believe again. 40 win team in the 5th best conference and made it to the finals. We have a solid résumé.

Quote Originally Posted by GeauxLA View Post
    Just imagine if we didn’t crap the bed against JMU and App, then we wouldn’t be worried about stolen bids…..
    100%

For all the crying, this is the first time since 2016 that we won 40 games. Correct me if I’m wrong here, busy didn’t Debarge and Marusak miss significant time?

The pitching staff wasn’t the best, but we made due. Outside of the JMU series, we did what we were supposed to do.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun4life View Post
    For all the crying, this is the first time since 2016 that we won 40 games. Correct me if I’m wrong here, busy didn’t Debarge and Marusak miss significant time?

The pitching staff wasn’t the best, but we made due. Outside of the JMU series, we did what we were supposed to do.
    Marusak didn’t miss time. He just had a brutal first half of the season (and was great in the second half).

Losing Hammond, McGehee and especially Theut, was just a killer.

Northeastern gave us hope. For a second.

Lost a home series to app st and our sos this year was way below the norm. 35ish with a harder schedule would give us a better shot.

8. Default Re: Analyzing the Bubble

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    I’m starting to believe again. 40 win team in the 5th best conference and made it to the finals. We have a solid résumé.
    4 wins against top 10 teams

Quote Originally Posted by RaginScotsman View Post
    Northeastern gave us hope. For a second.
    UNCW has an RPI in the 40s. They are a projected regional team.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Buds View Post
    Not solid enough im afraid

So we are just gonna pretend like the App, Troy, and High Point series didn’t happen?

There are SEVERAL times throughout the season we could of capitalized on to not be in this situation

Quote Originally Posted by lifetimecajun View Post
    Not solid enough im afraid
    Are you sure about that?

14. Default Re: Analyzing the Bubble

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    So we are just gonna pretend like the App, Troy, and High Point series didn’t happen?
    Not at all, but we do have 40 wins and at least 4 over top 10 teams against 2 losses

4 wins vs 2 losses like that in the tournament with a couple others in the tournament could bring you to Omaha

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    4 wins against top 10 teams
    If I am counting right

LSU a&m. 1 win
    Coastal. 3 wins 3 losses
    Campbell 1 win. 2 losses

That’s 5-6 against potential hosts ( according to ESPN coverage of TCU just now

That’s strong

Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information