Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: SB G2 Super Regional Final: Louisiana 0, Washington 2

Default Re: UL VS WASHINGTON G2

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    Will need to build some pitching depth.
    Respectfully disagree. Pitching was not the issue in this game.

Default Re: SB G2 Super Regional Final: Louisiana 0, Washington 2

Need to improve defense for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by BBcajun View Post
    The pitcher that held UW in check was a senior. Schorman will be missed, she gave us a chance to win this game. I know someone mentioned feeling bad about Lamb not getting to the circle but how about Schorman pitching a gem against a team that just run-ruled us and getting zero run support.

She was awesome today and was exactly what the team needed. She deserved better but went out as an ace. Enjoyed watching her pitch. She had a crazy number of strikeouts last season but became an even better “pitcher” this year.

Quote Originally Posted by cajun55 View Post
    The pitcher that held UW in check was a senior. Schorman will be missed, she gave us a chance to win this game.
    Agree. Megan was outstanding today. She will be missed

Quote Originally Posted by Cajuns4me View Post
    Watching one team that wants it and one that doesn’t right now.
    Just reading through this thread and this has to be the most ridiculous post on the entire thread. The girls came back from a tough loss and played their hearts out. They were a key hit from winning this game and you are suggesting they “don’t want it “. Geez

Agree. Megan was outstanding today. She will be missed
    She was great. Why pull her in the 7th?

7. Default Re: UL VS WASHINGTON G2

SO SO TRUE

I never said pitching was the issue in this game. In fact I have said numerous times in this thread that we didn't score runs. We are losing 3 Senior pitchers, so if you don't think we need to build some depth for next season you are clueless. Try to keep up an read what the original poster posted and what I responded to.

You still think Tarr will be fired?
    She may have saved herself lol. I just wish our bet could have materialized.

Quote Originally Posted by ultracajun View Post
    She may have saved herself lol. I just wish our bet could have materialized.
    It was never going to materialized. Her seat isnt close to being warm.

Very disappointed in how the season ended but it was still a great season. Thanks to all the young ladies that played their heart out throughout the season. We have a very young, talented team that now has some valuable post season experience. We will be back!

Quote Originally Posted by IHateLaState View Post
    Just reading through this thread and this has to be the most ridiculous post on the entire thread. The girls came back from a tough loss and played their hearts out. They were a key hit from winning this game and you are suggesting they “don’t want it “. Geez
    Have to agree. Nobody quit. Think some of us fans aren’t happy, we didn’t play the games this weekend. The team deserves the right to be disappointed, angry, reflective, proud…whatever gets each thru the end of it.

The only time I recall since 2000 a UL team quitting was the skull bashing in Hud’s last outing. Some dudes checked out when the game started getting out of hand. That was “not wanting it” individually

13. Default ESPN 1420 Louisiana Sweeps Coastal Carolina; Advances to SBC Championship

The Louisiana Ragin' Cajuns beat the Coastal Carolina Chanticleers twice on Saturday to advance to the Sun Belt Championship Sunday afternoon.

I never said pitching was the issue in this game. In fact I have said numerous times in this thread that we didn't score runs. We are losing 3 Senior pitchers, so if you don't think we need to build some depth for next season you are clueless. Try to keep up an read what the original poster posted and what I responded to.
    LOL. Whatever you say Spunky

I went to Clearwater and watched this team very early in the season. Even though they didn’t have a very good showing in the tournament against the top teams in the country, I could tell there was something special about this team. They had more heart, talent and potential than previous Glasco teams. Except maybe the COVID year. They proved me right by going another step forward into the Supers. I feel like Glasco and JUT are improving also. It’s not easy to get to the WCWS, but watching them inch their way closer and closer sure is fun. I’m already looking forward to next year with so many of these players returning, hopefully…..(darn portal). JMO. GEAUX CAJUNS

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread Information