Thread: Podcast: We're Talkin' Sun Belt Baseball 05-23-2023

UL Baseball Podcast: We're Talkin' Sun Belt Baseball 05-23-2023

Voice of the Georgia Southern Eagles, Danny Reed, joins the We're Talkin' Podcast to talk about Sun Belt Conference Baseball. We discuss the upcoming tournament, the Tony Robichaux Leadership Award, and the all-conference team.

Default Re: Podcast: We're Talkin' Sun Belt Baseball 05-23-2023

Craig, any chance you’ll have a podcast this week - maybe with Jay, before they leave - about the sbc tournament and Cajuns’ bud?

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    Craig, any chance you’ll have a podcast this week - maybe with Jay, before they leave - about the sbc tournament and Cajuns’ bud?
    My hope is to do at least one, hopefully, two, not sure if it will be here or in Miami.

Thanks Craig. Travel safe. Cajun nation needs you…

Haven’t listened yet…any chance y’all asked Danny if Chris Blair was a tool all his life?

Thanks, guys, I am recording with Danny tomorrow afternoon. I will try and hit up Jay tonight or tomorrow morning. Danny will be able to give us great insight into the other SBC regional teams. It is very exciting for the SBC, and we should all be pulling for them to succeed. I know it hurts to pull for some of them, but it will only elevate the conference in baseball.

To a tee, every Southern Miss fan we met after the game in Montgomery not only wished us well but wanted us to get into the tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by MelRock View Post
    Thanks, guys, I am recording with Danny tomorrow afternoon. I will try and hit up Jay tonight or tomorrow morning. Danny will be able to give us great insight into the other SBC regional teams. It is very exciting for the SBC, and we should all be pulling for them to succeed. I know it hurts to pull for some of them, but it will only elevate the conference in baseball.

To a tee, every Southern Miss fan we met after the game in Montgomery not only wished us well but wanted us to get into the tournament.
    Definitely will be pulling for the other 3. The more the merrier with conference recognition.

Should be a fun weekend all around.

Craig, please start a new thread once you’ve done the podcast so that they a catalogued separately on here. Thanks agai

Quote Originally Posted by Grantvb View Post
    Craig, please start a new thread once you’ve done the podcast so that they a catalogued separately on here. Thanks agai
    Will do!

Thread Information