Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Louisiana Softball Moved To ESPN

1. Default Re: Louisiana Softball Moved To ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    Not true. both the 7 PM and 9 PM time slots have 2 games.

7 PM is Northwestern vs Alabama and Georgia vs FSU [game 2, FSU leads series 1-0]
    9 PM is Utah vs San Diego State and Louisiana vs Washington.
    ‘game ones’…. Georgia vs FSU is not a game one in that series

2. Default Re: Louisiana Softball Moved To ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    So...playing at their park for all home games, our HR numbers would be higher.
    only if you have a list of how many times one of our hitters hit the fence within two feet from the top or went to the warning track

UL Softball Re: Louisiana Softball Moved To ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    ‘game ones’…. Georgia vs FSU is not a game one in that series
    Quote from your original Post: Coverage of super regional game ones are scheduled out for every two hours. Each timeslot has one SR game, except for one time slot, guess which

Georgia vs FSU is on at the same time as Northwestern vs Alabama. Note that you do not say each timeslot has one SR game one

4. Default Re: Louisiana Softball Moved To ESPN

Quote from your original Post: Coverage of super regional game ones are scheduled out for every two hours. Each timeslot has one SR game, except for one time slot, guess which

Georgia vs FSU is on at the same time as Northwestern vs Alabama. Note that you do not say each timeslot has one SR game one
    He's just moving the goalpost to fit another one of his conspiracy theories.

5. Default Re: Louisiana Softball Moved To ESPN

why because you slow learners can only take one sentence at a time….

Coverage of super regional GAME ONEs are scheduled out for every two hours. Each timeslot has one SR GAME ONE, except for one time slot, guess which

happy now?

6. Default Re: Louisiana Softball Moved To ESPN

p.s. what goalpost was moved and where was it moved?

most posters on most boards would simply wager a guess to the question or say, i dont know, not invent a conspiracy theory that original poster has no idea what it is about

Default Re: Louisiana Softball Moved To ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by RougaWhite&Blue View Post
    p.s. which goalposts were moved and where were they moved?

most posters on most boards would simply wager a guess to the question or say, i dont know, not invent a conspiracy theory that original poster has no idea what it is about
    Your first post [#39] does not say what your last post says [#50]. That is a moved goal post.

8. Default Re: Louisiana Softball Moved To ESPN

Your first post [#39] does not say what your last post says [#50]. That is a moved goal post.
    great. congrats if you insist. yeehaw! another beautiful RP day.

Well espn obviously hates us. No other explanation

Quote Originally Posted by LouisianaB View Post
    Well espn obviously hates us. No other explanation
    I would have said that several years ago, but ESPN is the primary reason that we are pretty consistently branded as Louisiana, at least in media not located in Louisiana.

As far as this game tonight; ESPN put us in prime time in 3 time zones. That ain't hating on us. Yes, it is in late prime time for our fans, but the time is perfect for most viewers on the Pacific coast.

I would have said that several years ago, but ESPN is the primary reason that we are pretty consistently branded as Louisiana, at least in media not located in Louisiana.

As far as this game tonight; ESPN put us in prime time in 3 time zones. That ain't hating on us. Yes, it is in late prime time for our fans, but the time is perfect for most viewers on the Pacific coast.
    Complete sarcasm

If I recall, I think R,W&B is on the east coast...could be the issue as ESPN can assign games to air or not in certain time zones

13. Default Re: Louisiana Softball Moved To ESPN

checks notes: a whole lot of issues and what ifs in the responses, dont see any of that mentioned in original question

14. Default Re: Louisiana Softball Moved To ESPN

University of Louisiana at Lafayette (super regional game ones) has been the formal and official name of the University since 1999. Please use it in first reference to the University in text. UL (SR game) may be used as an abbreviation…..

Guess we know which name some on here prefer.

Sorry I fed the troll.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information