Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: LSU's Hardened Surface

Default Re: SB BR Regional Final: Louisiana State

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    12 inches below the surface.
    You’re saying that LSU has literally dug out a hole across the infield, filled in a slab of concrete from baseline to baseline and recovered it with dirt and sod?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    You’re saying that LSU has literally dug out a hole across the infield, filled in a slab of concrete from baseline to baseline and recovered it with dirt and sod?
    That is not what he said. He said the area in front of home plate is cemented. What he means is the area is dug up and replaced with hard clay. It gives the effect of cement.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajun Monkee View Post
    No. Just in a small rectangular area in front of home plate. About 4 x 5. Not cement. I was exaggerating. But, probably very, very hard clay. If you did not notice the ball bounce like a super ball when hit in that area, you were not watching.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesTheJeweler View Post
    Ok, ok. You're right. But just one question before we're done. Tell me something. If you go somewhere, and they're charging 5 dollars a head to enter.does it cost you 30 bucks to get in?
    Lol an RP instant classic. Btw I would've charged him $25 for his five head

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information