Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Let this sink in

Default Re: Let this sink in

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    How did Mcnice lose that lead?
    Key play for the Huskies comeback in the seventh was a routine ground ball to short. McNeese SS went to 2nd for the attempted out but the runner was called safe. There were 2 outs at the time so the runner probably left the bag as soon as she saw the swing. Had the throw gone to first, Cowgirls likely win the game. Another reminder that every play (every pitch in the diamond sports) counts.

2. Default Re: Let this sink in

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    How did Mcnice lose that lead?
    Overly long leash for the pitcher.

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Key play for the Huskies comeback in the seventh was a routine ground ball to short. McNeese SS went to 2nd for the attempted out but the runner was called safe. There were 2 outs at the time so the runner probably left the bag as soon as she saw the swing. Had the throw gone to first, Cowgirls likely win the game. Another reminder that every play (every pitch in the diamond sports) counts.
    Not sure she gets the runner at first either. She was playing extremely deep and didn't charge the ball at all. It was poor positioning and reactions.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman66 View Post
    Not sure she gets the runner at first either. She was playing extremely deep and didn't charge the ball at all. It was poor positioning and reactions.
    It was she’s still a kid, scared to death and the game was moving 150 mph in her head at the time. Their coach made mistakes and they (he) just weren’t ready for the moment.

It’s what makes UL’s wins yesterday all the more impressive and improbable.

5. Default Re: Let this sink in

plus with the rain and soggy conditions, wouldnt a throw to second seem less risky than a throw all the way across to first?

6. Default Re: Let this sink in

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunsmike View Post
    Their extremely hot pitcher (and I don't mean just in the way she was pitching) was pitching a gem up until 7th inning and unfortunately the coach did not pull her when she started to struggle. She should have been pulled earlier. By the way, here is what she looks like and this picture does not do her justice.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by RaginDave View Post
    Their extremely hot pitcher (and I don't mean just in the way she was pitching) was pitching a gem up until 7th inning and unfortunately the coach did not pull her when she started to struggle. She should have been pulled earlier. By the way, here is what she looks like and this picture does not do her justice.
    Yeah, I immediately went to the game cast when she was mentioned earlier to take a look. The picture most definitely doesn’t do her justice. I would say ah to be young again, but I was never much of a ladies man when I was lol. She’s definitely a looker!

8. Default Re: Let this sink in

She is one good and good looking Latino . . .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information