Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Strategic Plan: Alumni.Louisiana

Default Re: Strategic Plan: Alumni.Louisiana

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp View Post
    This change from USL to UL Lafayette has been a disaster. We finally become Louisiana in 2017 and to this very day, D1 Baseball still has UL Lafayette on their site in few places.

ALL BROADCASTS have been calling us Louisiana for years now, of course with hiccups here and there, and don't even count in-state schools calling us that, that's them simply acting like a child. i.e. Atlanta calling the Saints "Visitor" on their scoreboards.

My point is this: when kids across the nation see clips of our programs on espn, YouTube, etc. and they see LOUISIANA RAGIN' CAJUNS on everything, who the F is UL Lafayette.

ITS 2024 AND UL LAFAYETTE IS KILLING OUR BRAND.

P.s. if you wanna see some sick Cajuns gear, no UL Lafayette dork bull _____ dildeaux on fire, go check out Absolutely on Kaliste Saloom. It's a game-changer, seeing our bad ass Cajuns script back.
    There is a solution to this problem!!

Stop acting like a mid-major and become a major !!

Thats not just winning, but we need to take things to the next level. For instance we still have Ragin Cajuns on everything. Well it doesnt say the name of the school. FDL awesome logo again doesnt say the name of the school. Everything is left to the individual on what to call us.

It needs to be deliberate and identifiable, and undeniable who we are!!

Thats why we need to move to the state silhouette logo with a FDL, we need to move to a Letter L logo, and also writing Louisiana on everything.

We have to change the way we think. (What Would Jesus Do?) well (What Would a SEC or Big 10 School Do?)

Tell you exactly what they would do what i said at the top, change the branding from Ragin Cajuns to Louisiana, and they would also come up with a mascot that is identifiable with the state as well as the region and the school. Al the Albineaux the Gator? Seems great to me!

I also got one more thing to add. We are a proud people we are proud of our culture. If our nickname was something else like the Bulldogs, Eagles etc. I dont think are fans would be as passionate, but we do take pride in our culture and it is identifiable with our state we need to have more cajun traditions. That goes along with fan engagement and that goes along with having pride. This is why i think our fans want to get to that next level. Well we need to harness that pride and feeling and we need to be a beacon to Cajun Culture and South Louisiana and Louisiana.

We can do both.

I am gonna show
    something to make a point. Even then schools like Florida, Arkansas, and Mizzou still identify there school with a F , A, or a M

Name:  IMG_7839.png
Views: 89
Size:  435.4 KB

Name:  IMG_7840.jpeg
Views: 90
Size:  219.8 KB

If they are dead set on using our nickname as the primary then the script one not the other one needs to be used!

Name:  IMG_7841.jpeg
Views: 81
Size:  27.9 KB

4. Default Re: Strategic Plan: Alumni.Louisiana

State Silhouette as Letter L screams Louisiana for branding (FDL, Cajuns, Ragin Cajuns can be used in conjunction with this

ALYgator as Mascot

NIL, NIL, NIL

are all integral to Louisiana’ future, athletically and academically

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information