Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Regional Tickets ARE Available!

UL Softball Regional Tickets ARE Available!

(Don't Believe the Regional Ticket Availability LIE!!!)

Okay. I have had a couple of people text me and say they were not going to the regional because they would not be able to get a ticket. THAT IS A TOTAL LIE!

There is something at LSU called a berm. You can get a general admission ticket and sit there. It does not sell out.

Chances are, the people saying tickets won't be available, may be LSU fans. That's because they don't want to be outnumbered by Cajun fans. So, go to the game and buy a ticket at the gate.

In the first game, the Cajuns are playing Omaha. Do you really think there's going to be 2000 Omaha fans there and it will sell out?

TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE! Don't think they will not be.

Default Re: Regional Ticket Availability LIE!!!

Let's sell out. FBR

3. Default Re: Regional Ticket Availability LIE!!!

Glad I read the post,

A headline that says "Ticket Availability Lie" made me think there were none available.

Default Re: Regional Ticket Availability LIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Glad I read the post,

A headline that says "Ticket Availability Lie" made me think there were none available.
    Same - title should be edited

Default Re: Regional Tickets ARE Available!

Turbine, thanks for changing the title of the thread. Fans have to know tickets are available.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    Turbine, thanks for changing the title of the thread. Fans have to know tickets are available.

Use their False Flag to our benefit.

Default Baton Rouge Regional Sold Out??

I called the LSU Ticket Office just now to ask about single game tickets for General Admission and was told the entire weekend is sold out. Can anyone else confirm this? I have a feeling they were giving me the run-around.

Default Re: Louisiana to Start NCAA Postseason Journey in Baton Rouge

Regional is SOLD OUT

Default Re: Baton Rouge Regional Sold Out??

Quote Originally Posted by bbhstiger5 View Post
    I called the LSU Ticket Office just now to ask about single game tickets for General Admission and was told the entire weekend is sold out. Can anyone else confirm this? I have a feeling they were giving me the run-around.
    They are most likely giving you the runaround. There is no way that every game is sold out. There aren’t going to be 2,000 plus TSAB fans at our game Friday

10. Default Re: Baton Rouge Regional Sold Out??

It's not sold out, people i know just bought tournament packets, keep trying online, the system is just overwhelmed, but you will get them when it catches up.

Default Re: Baton Rouge Regional Sold Out??

Here's the truth. If you call LSU they will tell you the booklet for all games is sold out and single game tickets may be available. You need to go online to this website, lsusports.evenue.net. and select the number of tickets you want. There is a good possibility that you will get this message, Sorry, the number of tickets you are requesting are not available. Even if you put just one ticket you may get this message. DO NOT GIVE UP!!! KEEP DOING IT! I did it and got four tickets on my third attempt.

The people you will talk to at the box office are just trying to keep Cajun fans away. They want as few of us in attendance as possible. Don't believe it. Do exactly what I instructed you to do and get your tickets on line.

You may have to do a little work to get your tickets, but, eventually you will get them.

End of rant.

Tried that site about 20 times. No luck. There were still a few available on stubhub for only 5x face value, including fees.

Got 4 at the original site on about try # 50.

I'd advise fans to still go to the the games if you're unable to get them beforehand. You should easily be able to find them at the stadium. Dress in neutral colors before getting tickets, and return to your car to change into your Cajuns gear.
    I have never in my life not been able to find someone selling extra tickets at a ballgame. Just walk around with your fingers in the air. Folks will flock to you.

Default Re: Louisiana to Start NCAA Postseason Journey in Baton Rouge

Quote Originally Posted by bbhstiger5 View Post
    Regional is SOLD OUT
    This is a lie. See my previous post.

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    Tried that site about 20 times. No luck. There were still a few available on stubhub for only 5x face value, including fees.

Got 4 at the original site on about try # 50.
    See, it worked for him. Again, you may have to put out a little effort to get tickets, but you can get them. A booklet is $30 total.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information