Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Regional Tickets ARE Available!

Default Re: Regional Tickets ARE Available!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    It’s amazing the tactics they will go through not to have anyone watch them gets home whoop ass put on them by the Lady Cajuns. I fell like I’m watching that democrats and the MSM protecting Let’s Go Brandon . . .
    Actually, I think they've done a pretty good job of convincing some Cajun fans tickets are not available. Not everyone wanting a ticket reads RP. So, they will go to the website, try to get a ticket, and get the message that it is sold out and believe it. Therefore, there will not be as many Cajun fans in the berm as there might have been. So, hats off to those working at the ticket office at LSU.

It's 8:52 Wednesday evening. A fan just sent me a text saying he went on line, got two tickets and they are now in his Apple wallet. You can, too. Don't give up.

It is not sold out. Do what you gotta do to get tickets to every game. In person, online, secondary market. Show up for this great Team!

4. Default Re: Regional Tickets ARE Available!

Thanks Roarman, your efforts have do doubt sold many more seats than otherwise would have.

That will make the Ragin Cajuns fan experience much more enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbine View Post
    Thanks Roarman, your efforts have do doubt sold many more seats than otherwise would have.

That will make the Ragin Cajuns fan experience much more enjoyable.
    You're welcome. When you call the ticket office and no one answers, you get a recorded mesaage that the game is sold out. That's really a shame.

6. Default Re: Regional Tickets ARE Available!

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    You're welcome. When you call the ticket office and no one answers, you get a recorded mesaage that the game is sold out. That's really a shame.
    It’s really a scam . . .

I have 2 Friday and Saturday available if someone isn't able to get through. I can only make Sunday's game

8. Default Re: Regional Tickets ARE Available!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunVic View Post
    It’s really a scam . . .
    And a sham.

9. Default Re: Regional Tickets ARE Available!

That sham is a scam shame.

Ticket availability update. I called the box office today. This is what I was told. Each away team had a certain amount of tickets available. Both in the grandstands and general admission. Cajun fans bought their tickets quickly and their allotment sold out. However, realizing the other two away teams were not going to buy all of their alloted tickets, more tickets were opened up for Cajun fans. They are still available. So again, don't give up. Keep trying. PS. I have no idea how they might have known which teams the ticket buyers were supporting.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    Ticket availability update. I called the box office today. This is what I was told. Each away team had a certain amount of tickets available. Both in the grandstands and general admission. Cajun fans bought their tickets quickly and their allotment sold out. However, realizing the other two away teams were not going to buy all of their alloted tickets, more tickets were opened up for Cajun fans. They are still available. So again, don't give up. Keep trying. PS. I have no idea how they might have known which teams the ticket buyers were supporting.
    Exactly Rory. Does anyone think that they actually looked up each potential ticket buyer's address or team affiliation? What a crock! I just went to the website and they are available.

12. Default Re: Regional Tickets ARE Available!

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Exactly Rory. Does anyone think that they actually looked up each potential ticket buyer's address or team affiliation? What a crock! I just went to the website and they are available.
    They did that in a bowl game against Illinois a while back.

Quote Originally Posted by ragin50 View Post
    Never underestimate State’s level of jackassery…

Saw they are doing no more advance tickets. Only a few walk up tickets

Advanced tickets are available online and in person in the berm or bleachers for the UL/LsU game at noon on Saturday. Let’s create a sea of red and swamp those cats out!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information