Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Regional Tickets ARE Available!

Default Re: Regional Tickets ARE Available!

Here's something else to consider. A friend of mine was on his way to Baton Rouge today. He got stuck at Lobdell for 45 minutes and realized it would be another hour before he got over the bridge. So, he turned around and came home. On Friday, people will be traveling west to go to the beach and on Saturday it's LSU graduation day. So, leave early both days.

Quote Originally Posted by roarman View Post
    See, it worked for him. Again, you may have to put out a little effort to get tickets, but you can get them. A booklet is $30 total.
    $25 per booklet, $5 transaction fee. Total for 4 was $105

Here's something else to consider. A friend of mine was on his way to Baton Rouge today. He got stuck at Lobdell for 45 minutes and realized it would be another hour before he got over the bridge. So, he turned around and came home. On Friday, people will be traveling west to go to the beach and on Saturday it's LSU graduation day. So, leave early both days.
    As an alternative, drive the extra 20 miles or so by going to Opelousas and taking 190. That is a few extra miles, but rarely has the long delays that are common on 10. Either way you take, it is much better to NOT plan to get to Baton Rouge on time.

Quote Originally Posted by VObserver View Post
    As an alternative, drive the extra 20 miles or so by going to Opelousas and taking 190. That is a few extra miles, but rarely has the long delays that are common on 10. Either way you take, it is much better to NOT plan to get to Baton Rouge on time.
    Or if going south, hit 77 south, drops you in LA 1, take ferry, get to LA 30 south to I 10.

Did it in reverse, downtown NOLA on Canal to home, west of Ambassador Caffery mid week day afternoon. 2:15 driving time, very lucky with ferry, 5th amendment on speed.

They are now appearing also in the re sale markets. Seat geak has them anywhere from $30-80

Quote Originally Posted by UL_Cajuns View Post
    They are now appearing also in the re sale markets. Seat teak has them anywhere from $30-80
    Thanks for letting everyone know. Is that per game? If so, Cajun fans can save a lot of money by putting out the effort to get them online from LSU. Or, just show up an hour before game time and buy one at the ticket office at the park.

Nice job, Turbine. It was warranted.

8. Default Re: Regional Tickets ARE Available!

You can bring a horse to water but you can’t make him drink . . .

Thanks for letting everyone know. Is that per game? If so, Cajun fans can save a lot of money by putting out the effort to get them online from LSU. Or, just show up an hour before game time and buy one at the ticket office at the park.
    I see stub Hub has some all sessions but most are individual games. High prices in re sale, but re sales usually go down the day of the game because they are trying to get rid of them.

Go to https://lsusports.evenue.net like roarman said. Even though I am not going I got on the site just to see. It absolutely says that regional seats are sold out but there’s a link right under that you click on and sure enough I was able to get 4 booklets if I wanted. GO GET YOUR TICKETS FROM THERE. $25 for the whole regional with a $5 fee.

Never seen so many people let one school get in their head so much. Buy a ticket, go to the game, have fun.

12. Default Re: Regional Tickets ARE Available!

Not sure there has ever been a head so hard on here it could break rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by babysitter View Post
    Never seen so many people let one school get in their head so much. Buy a ticket, go to the game, have fun.
    So I guess you aren’t on Twitter to see the way we are stuck in LSU fans’ minds then huh?

14. Default Re: Regional Tickets ARE Available!

Quote Originally Posted by zeppelincajun View Post
    So I guess you aren’t on Twitter to see the way we are stuck in LSU fans’ minds then huh?
    Depends on which end of the same telescope you are using.

Louisiana fans think LSU is far away uninteresting, while LSU fans think Lafayette is in their back yard and worth taking a verbal shot at.

15. Default Re: Regional Tickets ARE Available!

They might be a wee bit skeered. . .

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information