Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst . 5 12 13 14 15

Thread: SB 2023: Regional Hosting or Not? NOT!

1. Default Re: SB 2023: Hosting or Not? NOT!

"In the past" it has been stated, the committee looked heavily at the last ten games. (exclusion/inclusion device of choice those years) I don't guess they looked at Alabama's 6-5 finish.

Or their 3-2 start where they lost to UCLA by a larger margin than Louisiana.

I wonder if 40-win Lehigh got a committee boost for beating 40-win Alabama.

Default Re: SB 2023: Hosting or Not? NOT!

Ball don’t lie

3. Default Re: SB 2023: Hosting or Not? NOT!

fifth seed bama needed three against the sixth place cusa team?

also central arkansas beat LIU by ten more runs than bama did, and bama advances without facing them.

meanwhile sdsu advances from ucla region without facing ucla, crazy crazy times

Default Re: Hosting or Not?

Quote Originally Posted by JMV JustMyView View Post
    I hate LSU, but you know nothing about college softball. In no way should LSU be coming to Lafayette.
    Why? Because they're better than UL? Or because it was so much sweeter winning at their house? You know what the odds are of beating a regional host at their place. Like Glasco said, they used the experience from all of those close losses to turn themselves into winners when the money was on the table. Whatever your philosophy, that was an outstanding gutsy performance for those women to keep their composure & keep the game in hand. Then one hell of a rally in the 7th & slam the door shut!

Default Re: Hosting or Not?

Quote Originally Posted by Bandwagon King View Post
    Why? Because they're better than UL? Or because it was so much sweeter winning at their house? You know what the odds are of beating a regional host at their place. Like Glasco said, they used the experience from all of those close losses to turn themselves into winners when the money was on the table. Whatever your philosophy, that was an outstanding gutsy performance for those women to keep their composure & keep the game in hand. Then one hell of a rally in the 7th & slam the door shut!
    Ask Roarman what I told him after we lost the first game. I told him I am not worried we will win 3 straight games. After the game he told me QUOTE you were correct.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst . 5 12 13 14 15

Thread Information