Thread: KBON Sports Flash

Default KBON Sports Flash

Great sports flash KBON.

Credit where credit due.

Default Re: KBON Sports Flash

Big Al is a big UL fan.

Gumbo Phil is a UL fan as well, maybe an LSU fan as well. However, he spent about a solid two weeks trolling Tiger Burrow Cincy Bengal fans after the AFC Championship game this past season. Was quite funny.

3. Default Re: KBON Sports Flash

They weren’t doing that until we made a big stink about it. Greet job RP malcontents. We’ll keep “whining” our way into progress.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    They weren’t doing that until we made a big stink about it. Greet job RP malcontents. We’ll keep “whining” our way into progress.
    What was it they (KBON) did today in the sports flash that they weren't doing prior?

5. Default Re: KBON Sports Flash

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    What was it they (KBON) did today in the sports flash that they weren't doing prior?
    Talking about the Cajuns.

Quote Originally Posted by ManAboutTown View Post
    Talking about the Cajuns.
    They've mentioned the Cajuns for a few years now in the Sports Flash updates, as well as both Al and Phil talking about upcoming games and such. At least especially football and baseball. I don't believe KBON has been intentionally leaving UL out.

I think I've asked this before when it's been brought up about radio outlets and their sports updates, is our athletic department/Martin Hall submitting anything via media relations? Or have they been USLing it?

Quote Originally Posted by Cajunrunner View Post
    They've mentioned the Cajuns for a few years now in the Sports Flash updates, as well as both Al and Phil talking about upcoming games and such. At least especially football and baseball. I don't believe KBON has been intentionally leaving UL out.

I think I've asked this before when it's been brought up about radio outlets and their sports updates, is our athletic department/Martin Hall submitting anything via media relations? Or have they been USLing it?
    We need a ChatBot…

Thread Information